Line Rider fans: help me find a cheap substitute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
So I got 30ml of Line Rider a few weeks ago and am loving it, but now I'm getting low, and since Nite Lite seems to never have anything in stock anymore (it used to just be Bounty Hunter), I'm forced to try a different 555. I like the peanut taste and slight saltiness to it, so I don't want a peanut buttery 555; I want a peanutish 555. I'd like to find one similar to Line Rider and it has to be relatively cheap (I'm on a tight budget right now and just dropped $20 on 30ml of BWB Casablanca, I'd love to order their 555 but need something cheaper for my 555).

My other stipulations are that it has to be at least 60-70PG, slightly sweet, non-Chinese juice, and not Frisco from Vapor Station. I ordered a $30 sampler from them in November and never received it. They said to call the post office and if they don't have it then to email them and they'd help me out. I emailed them numerous times after that, they never responded and basically I'm out $30 that I could desperately use and am unable to ever try their juices :-x (Sorry, I'll stop ranting. It just makes me mad because I was so excited to try those juices).

Also, I like good tobacco flavors, but not when they have that ashtray taste, so no ashtray tasting liquids either.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:

Smooth Air

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
USA - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
So I got 30ml of Line Rider a few weeks ago and am loving it, but now I'm getting low, and since Nite Lite seems to never have anything in stock anymore (it used to just be Bounty Hunter), I'm forced to try a different 555.

All NLV e-liquids are in stock and available with the exception of Bounty Hunter at this time. We pulled our e-liquids off-line for 5 days to catch up on all the orders that came in during the last Bounty Hunter run and the New Year Holiday. Thanks, Gene

Smooth Air

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
USA - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
What's the best way to find out about the Bounty Hunter restock ASAP? :vapor:

Current ECF threads titled Bounty Hunter such as:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/208346-bounty-hunter-nite-lite-vapor.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/249128-bounty-hunter-nite-lite-vapor-juice-review.html

Or sometimes Twitter. NLV customers who check our website frequently will most generally post here on ECF when the status of Bounty Hunter changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread