Liquid not getting absorbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Just curious... why 100% VG? Do you have issues with PG?
Anyway, you can add a small bit of distilled water to help thin it and for better wicking (up to 5%)
Personally, anything over 35% PG bothers my throat (and I like the natural sweetness of VG) but I have no reason to go 100% VG.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
What atty/ohms are you using?

That juice is really not suitable for higher ohms. I have one style of rta I can use max vg in, or rather, it’ll leak anything high pg. All the rest of the dl atties are fine with 30pg and anything from .7 ohms up I can use 50/50.

Just want to add, flavors are generally pg based, and commercial juice is often around 20% flavor, and who knows what base the nic is that company used to make it. Almost certainly you don’t have 100% vg juice.

Metmorfin

Apr 9, 2020
The Netherlands
What atty/ohms are you using?

That juice is really not suitable for higher ohms. I have one style of rta I can use max vg in, or rather, it’ll leak anything high pg. All the rest of the dl atties are fine with 30pg and anything from .7 ohms up I can use 50/50.

Just want to add, flavors are generally pg based, and commercial juice is often around 20% flavor, and who knows what base the nic is that company used to make it. Almost certainly you don’t have 100% vg juice.
I just bought some svc base 100%vg and at first it just took a little bit for it to get saturated, but it's not a problem anymore

Reactions: stols001

Metmorfin

Apr 9, 2020
The Netherlands
Just curious... why 100% VG? Do you have issues with PG?
Anyway, you can add a small bit of distilled water to help thin it and for better wicking (up to 5%)
Personally, anything over 35% PG bothers my throat (and I like the natural sweetness of VG) but I have no reason to go 100% VG.
I just wanted to try it out, because it would give me bigger clouds, and Heck it gave my clouds a big boost, that's really the only reason for me to have bought that

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread