Liquid storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
I thought I'd share an awesome liquid storage resource.

This company sells wall mounted nail polish racks, which I have discovered are just the perfect size for holding bottles of juice! Big Nail Polish Wall Mount Rack stand Metal Organizer Display up to 180 Bottles | eBay

They also have tabletop styles.

I got this small one, which I believe will hold about 100 bottles (a mix of 15mL and 30mL) because you can stack bottles two deep in the rows.
s-l1600.jpg

I'm wishing now though that I'd gotten this larger one:
s-l1600.jpg

Hope you enjoy these, I certainly can recommend them.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
There is a storage thread or two here. I use the table top polish acrylic racks. My walls are old plaster and shiplap and will barely hold a picture without the thingy that splays out after you screw it in. Lot of creative ideas out there. Thanks for sharing.:wub:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I do the two-level turntable spice racks on the closet shelves. People were talking in the past about sunlight prematurely aging the flavors and thus changing the flavors even before they are even used.

I recorded the dates of purchase for all mine. In December, it will be three years. I think I will purge, but take note of the ones needed for current recipes. Probably re-buy those.

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
There is a storage thread or two here. I use the table top polish acrylic racks. My walls are old plaster and shiplap and will barely hold a picture without the thingy that splays out after you screw it in. Lot of creative ideas out there. Thanks for sharing.:wub:
That same company has some nice tabletop storage too. :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I keep my flavors in my fridge due to ambient temps around here. I wish I had a better storage system, but it's a tiny fridge so they sit in boxes. I need an (in-fridge) storage capacity, LOL. I know they come with shelves, but I keep a ton of stuff in there, I don't know that trying to shelve it visibly would do much for me, overall. But, I admire the organized, as always.

Anna

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I need an (in-fridge) storage capacity, LOL. I
ditto, there is a guy (woftam IIRC) on the ELR forums that has a awesome fridge setup with pull out shelves that he can then tip forward to stand the bottles up fully. He DIY'd the whole thing and I was super jealous of the fridge, and his RF SC collection....

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
I also keep my flavors in the mini fridge and my mixed juice in a drawer. The only juice that sees the light of day is the bottle I'm currently working through. I keep it on the counter in the kitchen.

The rack is cool but wouldn't work for me. Not to mention if my wife saw me hanging and displaying my juice she'd have a few choice words for me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread