liquids for 6V vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick37

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2010
Melbourne
I've noticed that most liquids I like, are good only on 3.7V or less. If I use them on 6V they have a really bad taste.
Till now the only liquid I found good on 6V is the Mango from TW

So, if you are vapping on 6V please share what liquids you use
Just flavor, supplier name and PG% will do - let's keep this thread like a list with good liquids on 6V

Altmed

Jul 20, 2010
S. California
I've noticed that most liquids I like, are good only on 3.7V or less. If I use them on 6V they have a really bad taste.
Till now the only liquid I found good on 6V is the Mango from TW

So, if you are vapping on 6V please share what liquids you use
Just flavor, supplier name and PG% will do - let's keep this thread like a list with good liquids on 6V

Hi,

You might too look at the Ohms of both the battery set-up &/or the cartomizer or atomizer you are using... If not enough resistance, you might be boiling your liquids... might look at the boiling point of PG, PEG & VG and combinations thereof.

It could be the mix of eJuice you have too.. some flavors are very inconsistant. I haven't tried the mango of anyone's yet, but the flavoring may also have a low boiling point... Have you tried the same mix or cart. on a lower voltage?

Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry!:cry:

-Altmed

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I asked you guys to share what liquids are you using on 6v .....not to ask me to check Ohms and attys and so on .....

ohms and attys have a direct effect on liquid taste. Chances are, you are burning the juice you are using. That was my experience at 6 volts, 5.5 is about max I could get on a standard atty without burning the juice.

If you use a high voltage atty, or cartomizer, you won't have problems with burnt juice at 6 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread