Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
I have been trying to find Cyber Monday sales. Looking through EVERYTHING, used search function, etc. There are some that are marked Thanksgiving, that also include Monday, some dont, some didnt but extended. So I was hoping all my friends here would help get the links over here for JUST Mondays sales.
I'm sure a lot of us would benefit!

Thanks.

Some I found:

Provari http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nday-sales-event-blue-led-option-release.html

Stormys All starter kits- 25% OFF! Great gifts for friends and family! Stock up now, this is the last time you'll see these low prices for awhile! Sale starts now and lasts until midnight Monday.

Welcome to Clouds Of Vapor 15% already marked

DFWvapor.com
Having an early cyber monday sale. The sales start now. Holiday / Black Friday Deals : DFWvapor.com, The Best US E-Liquid Made!

CYBER MONDAY SALE - VaporGod.com
AND Don't forget.....coupon code - gobble gets you 30% off eliquid RIGHT NOW

Shop Cyber Monday at VaporGalaxy! Use code cyber15 to save 15% off everything in our inventory! We have new 5volt and Vari Volt Box mods in stock! Also IMR High Drain batteries and Chargers! Come check us out! www.vaporgalaxy.com

Spring Vapor **Cyber Monday (and Sunday)**Spring Vapor 10% off the entire store! code CYBER10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread