List of flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
I've been reading up on TV for about a week now, and there's a lot of information to sift through. So if this has been asked and answered somewhere here, I'm sorry but I can't find it.

I plan on making an order tonight, but as I was making up a shopping list, I've noticed a few flavors that aren't listed under the Customer Your Own e-liquid drop down menus. I've heard the flavor Dairy thrown around a few times, but it's not listed. Does this mean that it's out of inventory? There are a few other flavors not listed in the drop down, but I can't remember their names at the moment. Is there a full list of the flavors somewhere here on this forum that TV has? Also, is there a way to tell which ones are Lorann's flavorings, and which ones aren't?

Also, does anybody find the Dairy to be bitter from TV? Any 'cream' flavors I've tried from other places have a sour taste to me, so I'm hoping this one isn't the same. I've also not read any posts about any of the flavors having a "floral" or "perfumey" taste to them. Is it just that none of the flavorings used give off that "floral" or "perfumey" taste? I'm hoping that this is the case, since I can't stand vaping potpourrii.

Any help in answering any of these questions would be much appreciated so that I can figure out what to order.

Thank you in advance!

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
Darrigaaz;The dairy is not a flavor to choose. If it ends with the word cream some people refer to this as the dairy flavor they don't like. I have not had anything that taste's perfumy or floral from Tasty Vapor and I don't think you ever will unless you screw up a custom order really really bad. I had a custom mix That had Bavarian creme in it and there was nothing sour or nasty about it. I think if you just order some of their recipes to start with you will be amazed at what at what you have been missing out on. The freshness and intense flavors will blow you away. I have tried Dulce de leche,Tastyfinger, Banana's Foster and Cafe mocha al 24mg. I loved all of them and all of them were better than I expected. I hoped this helps!!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I have both the TV Butter rum and Dulce de Leche - both creamy (2nd is way sweeter, 1st is way rummier :D) and not even slightly bitter, no undertaste at all. I have found a very slight bitterness in the undertaste of machiato coffee, but its not strong enough to put me off. Trust me I hate bitter with a passion and i'd tell you if I tasted any in the 2 first flavors.
I believe theres bavarian creme in one of mine (B'rum or dulce or both) and I could vape on both till..well..forever really lol.

Edit: To me, a non american native, I found the atomic cinnacide a little perfumey to smell. That may well be intentional, I havent found it in his flavors to my knowledge; but its not a candy taste I was familiar with to start with so taht may also play a part. btw - it mixes really well with german chocolate cake, 1 drip of atomic /2 drip cake..lovely :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread