List Your Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Now that everyone has bought themselves or spouse a new Provari or two, what's next on your wish list.

1) Taifun GT (Must compare to my Kayfuns and Russian)
2) ZNA (I want a DNA 20, so I might as well get it from ZEN)
3) Rose (In search of the perfect vape)
4) V3 Flip (the Rubik's cube of vaping) (if you haven't seen a video of this thing, watch the one on V3tronix's website and you'll understand what I'm talking about).
5a&b) Sophia & tank (can't make up my mind on which tank to pair it up with though)
6) Stealth Mini

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I put ideas on my husbands fb page as hints-I want some more indigo vapor flavors-capt. ron, capt oorah, calypso-15 ml 6 mg....protank 2, and j-rap for mvp 2(I gave him specific #'s for prints I want he can choose 1 from the 2 mentioned)-we'll see. I got recent orders from Nicoticket and Gremlin juice and other goodies from Vapor Beast, so I don't think I'm asking for all too much this year. I definitely could ask for other stuff, but don't want to overwhelm him. Going to be a very vaping Christmas for me:)

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
Here's a shopping list for all the new ProVari owners. Christmas wishes anyone?

Clearomizers
Kanger Protank 2
Aspire BDC
Hypertank
iClear 30
Vivi Nova

Cartomizers
Ikenvape
Boge
Smok

Tanks
IBTanked
Kir Fanis Prive, Prive Special, Prive Veradero
GP SnP
ByLeo DBase, Slim Protank
Bella
Phiniac
Little Mama tank
Fluid Flask
Loki Labs SS1
Vaperfexion Pro-V(19mm), Pro-V2(22mm)
AMP tank(Dripper Tank)

Glass Tubes
BedazzleTubes
SpectrumTanks
High Desert Vapes

Drippers
eBaron Dripper Pro
HH .357
IGO-L
Ti Prometey
Stingray 510 Atomizer

RBA
ZAP
Fogger V2
Taifun
Kayfun
Russian
Rose Atomizer

RBA for Tanks(RTA)
Sophia
Diver
Killer 705

Rings
Atmistique Hippo AFC SS and Brass
Loki Lab Pro-Ring
Tatroe Cone SS and Brass
Kir Fanis ProVari Rings
Kayfun PV cone
Bombvapor Pro-ring SS and Delrin
IBTanked Pro Ring(not yer released)

Battery extenders and Feet
Provari Extended End Cap
Tatroe ring SS and Brass
Tatroe End cap (wide base) SS and Brass
Atmistique Twins SS and Brass
Kir Fanis extension
Kir Fanis extension 2in1
Trevvapor Cingulum Compleo(incl. Cingulum End Cap, Prorogatio tube, and Prorogatio ornamental ring)

Sleeves
SerenityGear Custom Leather
Parish Handmade Leather Cases
J-wraps
VaporSkinz

PV Holders
Marks Pens
Absolute Wood
ModBlok
ArsenalStands
WoodeCiGStands
Etsy
Mod Furniture by Ashdog
Red Sky Mods
Custom Wood PV.....Ecig Holders - Home
Vape Gear Organizer - Home

Drip Tips
Ummm too many to list...

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I'm chasing my list... have been for a month plus since the ProVari madness started. Getting vapemail a couple of times a week or more. Got three yesterday.

Think I'll order a Big Daddy Lil Mama size tank for the Stealth Mini.
With 3 new ProVari's coming there are also 3 more Loki Rings on the way.
A Kir Fanis Prive Special tank, ProVari ring and extras are winging their way to me from Bulgaria (still looking for a KF Varadero tank).
I'm on the list for a new shipment of Diver's and spare parts due in soon, probably will get 2 Divers and a supply of parts.
Am on the hunt (and the waiting list) for a Kayfun V3.1 Delta Mirror Polished, might get a Kayfun Lite Plus to tide over while waiting.
Can always use more tanks, carto's, atty's, drip tips, etc.
Getting so much gear I really need to decide on/design a holder/storage system for them. Have lots of really nice woods on hand to make them from, so with my wood shop not set up have talked to a guy about making them for me.
So it'll be a while longer before the shopping spree is over... or at least cut way back hopefully since it's really never over is it? :blink:

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
My wishlist starts with an item not yet on the market, but I hope it will be. I love the new Aspire ET BDC plastic clearomizer. I don't like the glass one because you really can't see your liquid level through the little slots when you're in a softly lit room or a nightclub. Plus it has a removable mouthpiece, which I think is potential for leaks. I want the plastic design one in pyrex. I want about thirty of them in the assortment of colors, and a hundred five-packs of replacement coils.

Otherwise:

Four 1300 mah Ego Twists (two for home, two for office)
An Allspice eliquid. They have one in Canada, not here. I don't want to pay shipping from Canada.
A Sweet Woodruff eliquid. It's offered by a company in Germany, not here. Again, shipping.
A Rhubarb & Custard eliquid. They have it in the UK, not here.

Finally: one five pound box of hundred dollar bills.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Sweet Woodruff is also the herb that gives May Wine its distinctive flavor. I grew some in my garden once, but it didn't like the weather in South Texas, so it's long gone. The leaf and blossoms smell intoxicating. I'm not sure if that would translate well into an eliquid, or would just taste perfumey, but apparently the ingredient that gives it the wonderful smell is coumarin. I have an eliquid called "coumarin pipe" from Mount Baker, and though it's good, it doesn't smell at all like Sweet Woodruff.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I know what it is; the version we use in the brewing industry is a syrup much like a raspberry syrup (which is another common sweetener in Berliner Weisse - a low alcohol, wheat based sour beer fermented with lactobacillus). I was just saying that food-grade extractions aren't very common & usually come out of Germany, mostly for woodruff syrup & maibowle - the May Wine you referred to, also with deep roots in Germany. Good luck finding it, but I'd bet that you'll have to order it from Germany to get it.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
My wish list:

- New Ithaka Rebuildable part (that gets rid of the ceramic cup)
- Rose by Eden Mods
- ZNA
- GP Spheroid V3
- Cingulum Compleo in Polished and Brass
- ProRings from IBtanked
- dna30 mod or whatever they end up calling the chip. I actually hope that this will be the chip in the ZNA.
- A Polished or Burned Caravela for $1 ;)

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
- 2 front teeth (not my own, don't ask)
- Whirled Peas (not sure why, but it was suggested by a very intelligent looking man sitting on the corner holding out a coffee cup that had no coffee in it... who then got mad when I gave him a refill *shrug*)
- 4 mufflers for all of my neighbors' jacked up trucks

Kuma79

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
United States
I know what it is; the version we use in the brewing industry is a syrup much like a raspberry syrup (which is another common sweetener in Berliner Weisse - a low alcohol, wheat based sour beer fermented with lactobacillus). I was just saying that food-grade extractions aren't very common & usually come out of Germany, mostly for woodruff syrup & maibowle - the May Wine you referred to, also with deep roots in Germany. Good luck finding it, but I'd bet that you'll have to order it from Germany to get it.

Youre a brewer? Sweet!

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I don't work in a brewery any more, but I still brew as a hobbyist/enthusiast. Not exactly a homebrewer anymore - 1bbl system, dedicated brewery, yeast lab, a 7 tap kegerator & a single tap 'sour box' kegerator to name a few of my toys. And you guys think vaping is expensive :p. Fermentation science is my true passion. I can geek out about it for hours, but there's another of your Ursine brethren who might start thinking about mauling me once his eyes aren't glazed over again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread