Little Brother GG Slim came today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
:DWell my GGTS now has a little brother and it arrived today. The GG Slim! My gawd is this thing ever small! But it doesn't vape small. Beautiful! Sturdy! Just cause it's small does'nt mean is delicate. The new locking button is awesone. I was rather amazed at the vapor production from such a small 3.7v battery. Fits quite well in my left hand too....of course the GGTS is glued to my right hand. I think I have had way too much nic tonite....I can't put either of them down...I guess the Super Slim is next...no no wait I need the AFS V2....and then the new Grant...and then....Imeo, what have you done to me????8-o8-o8-o8-o....Rob and Michelle at Vapor Kings did a great job once again....I could'nt be more pleased......JB:)

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
:DWell my GGTS now has a little brother and it arrived today. The GG Slim! My gawd is this thing ever small! But it doesn't vape small. Beautiful! Sturdy! Just cause it's small does'nt mean is delicate. The new locking button is awesone. I was rather amazed at the vapor production from such a small 3.7v battery. Fits quite well in my left hand too....of course the GGTS is glued to my right hand. I think I have had way too much nic tonite....I can't put either of them down...I guess the Super Slim is next...no no wait I need the AFS V2....and then the new Grant...and then....Imeo, what have you done to me????8-o8-o8-o8-o....Rob and Michelle at Vapor Kings did a great job once again....I could'nt be more pleased......JB:)

So i take it you like GG's then,,:lol::lol::lol:

images

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I thank you too very much my friend JB. I know how you feel because it happens to me too. I dont know whitch of my GGs to pick up. I smoke a little everyone of them and then I stuck again with GGTS:):)

ps...... its nice to have a small change to my smoking habits by selecting a different GG from time to time!

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
wood_510...I think I just need to buy a plane ticket and fly over to pay him a visit and rummage thru all his goodies while he has his back turned.:evil: I bet he has an interesting assortment of things laying around.....JB

I'm sure there would be a few GG relics somewhere in his home....

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
JB, I am here buddy, come to drink a Greek coffe made by me:):)

One day my friend!....I will make it over there. I love coffee and i'll bring you some fantastic Americam made juice. Thanks again for the great products you provide to us. They shout quality and perfection when in use!..........JB

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread