Local Pickup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay In PA

May 31, 2010
Littlestown, Pa.
Rob, currently two different cartos available right now, to the best of my knowledge.
First are the boge. They have a hard (aluminum) body just like an atty, and on the mouth piece end there is a white hard plastic cap that is glued in place. They can be pryed out thoug. These have aluminum threads.

Next variety is by SLB. They also have the hard body, but hasa soft rubber cap on the mouth piece end which are easy to remove. Great for refilling on the go. These are the most desirable ones.

Both varieties have a vinyl sticker, so to speak,wrapped around them. That being the case, they are a tight fit in the ego cone. But the SLB variety also come with a stainless finish without this vinyl which are great for the ego with cone. Or you can peel off the vinyl on either variety. Just need to remove the glue.

I have been using a drip tip on mine. These things work great. I top off easily through the drip tip with about 5-7 drops when vapor and flavor drop off (maybe once per hour)

These 510 cartos work great.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Actually, Boges come in soft cap also. I prefer them over the SLB. I'm trying to determine which vendors carry which brands in this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/80497-510-cartomizers-7.html

And I already asked if I could come & pick stuff up, too because I'm in York! But I just placed an order and I had it the next day. By the way, love your pricing on the drip tips. Gotta get some more eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread