• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
Colorado E-Smokes is a mall kiosk company that has kiosks in Town Center Aurora Mall, Colorado Mills, Flat Irons, and Parker Station Retail Center. (Never heard of that last one.) They have 510's and RN 4081's. They also have some juice. It's very expensive, but might be good in an emergency. My first pv was an RN 4081 from them. It was way too expensive, but it got me off of cigarettes, so I can't complain.

Colorado E-Smokes

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
Wow, no kidding on the expensive part. Atty's....on sale for $25. LOL.

I haven't been back to the smoke shops that I used to buy cigs from, but was thinking about paying them a visit to see if they carried anything...or had any interest in carrying stuff. One place I know the guy who owns it fairly well, so maybe I could convince him to get on the bandwagon. He carries everything else from hooka's to "water pipes" <wink, wink> and whatnot, so he might be open to e-cigs.

kylecoberly

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
www.facesofradio.com
WOAH!!!

Our newest poster mentioned a vendor I'd never heard of before called Colorado E-smokes. I went to their website- they're selling a knock-off 510 (with 2 batteries and attys) for... wait for it... *$130*. Do they know that you can get the actual Joye kit for like $50 just about everywhere?

What opportunist scum! Thankfully the market has the means to flush that kind of trash, but not before ripping off some folks that are just desperate to quit smoking and don't know where to look and who to trust for solid information. I firmly believe in a company's right to make money... but if your value offering is based on your customers not knowing the whole story, you're just a crook.

• Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Supplier posting in prohibited area

smoothcannibal

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
denver colorado
last week i visited my local cig shop. the cigarette king off of broadway and mansfield in englewood. i went in to get my usual ryo and tubes (i'll be vaping in 6 days yippee). on my way out i noticed they had their display case stuffed full of new stuff. one was the royal (i think) e cig. didn't have a price and i didn't ask. didn't see any juice but i didn't look too hard. the week before i went in they didn't have anything like that. next week they did. i'll have to pop in and talk to them. their prices are usually almost always better than any other brick and mortor. so they might be my go to store if they get into the e cog scene.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Just got my online store up, but since I'm still in the midst of getting the supplier packet returned to ECF, I can't toot my own horn just yet.

Toooooooot! I'm pretty sure I can, though.

Do you ever get up to the southern end of the Denver metro area? I might need a new eGo charger in a hurry. I suppose if I'm desperate, I should be the one driving south, but it never hurts to ask. :)

BTW, I'm not into chocolate bananas, just thought the picture was ... too good to pass up.:p

• Deleted by Elendil
  • Deleted by Elendil

mikegun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Colorado
hi, there is a fellow in the southwest plaza mall who sells smoking everywhere?? fifty one trio e cigs, they are expensive but he gives a lifetime warranty, i have returned 2 batteries and 2 attys and gotten them replaced free, he is honest but not cheap and his product vapes a lot of vapor product....in a pinch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread