Logic disposables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got SO mad with my first STALE kit and the little bits of smoke (see my first postings) that when I saw the Logic ecig I bought it for $10. It renewed my interest becuase well, it actually made vapor. And it had the blue light i had been searching for. I talked the owner of the store into ordering me some and he charged me $8 per for some with Nic and some Nic free, all menthol. Being savvy I have sold some but now running low and wondering WHERE and WHAT to buy. I do have a charger and although the box said I couldn't, I am charging them and getting like a half day more pulls. or less.

Everyone i sold to is now asking about refills, flavors etc i need some info!!!

rival11

Oct 31, 2010
New York
They actually sell these at a gas station close by me I just now checked them out....They are only $9.95 (as opposed to the Kraves that you have to spend $20 on for a 300 puffer at the smoke51 kiosks in malls) - definitely going to give these a shot one day - I'm really getting big on disposables as of late.

logicecig.com - free shipping

Anyone like these?

WickedSick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2011
USA
They actually sell these at a gas station close by me I just now checked them out....They are only $9.95 (as opposed to the Kraves that you have to spend $20 on for a 300 puffer at the smoke51 kiosks in malls) - definitely going to give these a shot one day - I'm really getting big on disposables as of late.

logicecig.com - free shipping

Anyone like these?
I used them for some time and I'm very pleased. I think they updated the technology and now there are more than 300 puffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread