• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Long Beach Area Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil McRotch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
Carson, CA
Vape spots, as far as brick & mortars? Yeah, there's a few that I can link you to. Both can be yelped and googled.

Vape Revolution in Cerritos
E-Cig City 2 in Hawaiian Gardens

I've only hit up Vape Rev so far, but as far as meeting all my juice and supply needs, I'm incredibly satisfied.

I have a friend that supplies to E-Cig City 2 and they are also well stocked with various mods and juice.

ETA: They're not technically in my area, but they're relatively close to LB.

Last edited:

90quattrocoupe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Long Beach, CA
I live out by Long Beach City College. I go to a place near me. The Revolver Shop near Lakewood and Carson. Excellent customer service. Not a lot of choices, but good customer service.

Smokless Success is down on Anaheim east of Redondo Blvd. Kind of pi**ed at them after they sold a friend of mine a Mech and then did a .3ohm Atomizer for him. He liked the vapor for a couple of weeks, until it stopped working. Then he went back to smokes. They never showed him how to take care of it or rebuild it. I found one of the wraps was grounded out against the side of the atomizer. Fixed it. Send him on his way with a Protank. I told him to keep it simple.

There is another shop, don't remember the name, near Bellflower and Carson. Not much there and they seem more interested in themselves than in customer service. I went in there, and no one noticed me for 5 minutes. I left, and won't be back.

A couple of my friends went to the Signal Hill store. They put together a Ego system for her and sent her on her way. No explanation on how it worked, nothing. She went to the Revolver Shop and the owner explained how it worked. Not even his system.

So I go to the Revolver Shop, for juices and BCC heads. I even bought a RSST from him. Cost a little more, but I will always support a Mom & Pop shop that has good customer service.

Greg W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread