Long time, first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals,

Joined up a while ago, spent a long time lurking and learning. Finally decided to get to posting. I started with an MVP 1, then moved to Provari Mini. I use the Provari still, and have added a Nemesis to my collection as my first mech.

I've been using glass tanks, ProTank2 and Hypertank, for the duration. Looking to finally move up to RDA. I've read around, watched vids, read reviews, and basically what it comes down to is uncertainty. I understand most people usually recommend starting out with something inexpensive such as the igo-l to learn how to build and get the hang of coils and such. What I'm wondering is if stepping up a level or two in the RDA world is really doing myself a disservice. I understand battery safety, ohms law, have the multimeter and all that already, and I sort of feel like starting at the low end is just spending some cash I don't need to.

In addition, is there a genesis style tank that doesn't have to be kept upright? My daily activities don't really allow me to keep such a close eye on my gear, but I like the general idea of the tank system.

Sthur

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Denver
Welcome to ECF, I started with a octopus rda and then moved too a rsst. I would try your craft at a pro tank coil rebuild to get you feet wet. If that works possible feet a ithaka or kayfun clone which I think I the next level. I don't think they leak and can be tilted no problem. They have a sealed unit which makes it your better in your situation.

Keep us posted on your purchases. Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread