Long time listener, first time caller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisChinBrush

Jun 28, 2015
Just signed up, getting my posts out of the way. Have been vaping for about a year now. Started with a Blu, smoked again within a week. I found out my girlfriend was pregnant and knew i had to quit smoking. Was given a little ego and quit smoking right away, graduated to vision spinner 2 with a mini protank 3, then what i was led to believe was a spinner 3. I'm now using eleaf istick 30w with nautilus mini. Just wanted to let everyone on this forum know that its great to have such a huge resource here for the noobs. It really helps, even without being a member there's always been answers to everything I've needed help with, so thanks.

Tl;Dr: vaping for about a year, ECF is awesome. Kudos.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just signed up, getting my posts out of the way. Have been vaping for about a year now. Started with a Blu, smoked again within a week. I found out my girlfriend was pregnant and knew i had to quit smoking. Was given a little ego and quit smoking right away, graduated to vision spinner 2 with a mini protank 3, then what i was led to believe was a spinner 3. I'm now using eleaf istick 30w with nautilus mini. Just wanted to let everyone on this forum know that its great to have such a huge resource here for the noobs. It really helps, even without being a member there's always been answers to everything I've needed help with, so thanks.

Tl;Dr: Vaping for about a year, ECF is awesome. Kudos.
Welcome!!!

ChrisChinBrush

Jun 28, 2015
There's no such thing as a non rebuildable ;). If it's a single coil, I'll replace it in a heartbeat. If it's anything else I'll probably leave it alone lol.

I figured even if i damage something, they're technically disposable, so I won't feel bad if i mess up which is why I'm starting there

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread