Status
Not open for further replies.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
hi guys and gals, i started my vaping journey in may of this year and havent looked back. Been smoke free since!! This forum is amazing and you all are such wonderful people. I have learned so so much on my nifty little hobby. Through this site i have learned to mod some pretty nifty stuff, i even diy my own juice. lol you should see my stash and collection i have gathered in these few months:2cool: And i happily vape myself sick on my provari which i absolutely am in love with:vapor::vapor::vapor:!!!! (if you dont have one..... what are you thinking????) i have spent entirely too much money (probably close to 1500 bucks) but im set for the next year!

i love you all and you guys have taught me so many things. i will probably be bumping this a few times if i dont find myself being able to help someone here.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
thanks for the such quick replies lol. yea ive read thousands of pages on the forum...just never registered. I get a lot of flack for smoking.....errr vaping my batteries....but hey i like being healthy. Was spending 300 bucks a month on cigs. Spending 1500 in in 7 doesnt sound like very much does it?

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
the provari is so worth it. I see so many complain about the price of it and i kept thinking..... and how much were you spending on death sticks a month? i started with the ego batteries as most everyone does, and i hated em. I went straight to vv at that point. Every atty is different and being able to dial in has been a great thing. I still have my vv boxmod but i didn't like having to use a meter to check ohms of an atty. Also im very hard on my equipment and this thing is built like a tank. It is damn near indestructable

Vinniz

Moved On
Dec 13, 2011
the provari is so worth it. I see so many complain about the price of it and i kept thinking..... and how much were you spending on death sticks a month? i started with the ego batteries as most everyone does, and i hated em. I went straight to vv at that point. Every atty is different and being able to dial in has been a great thing. I still have my vv boxmod but i didn't like having to use a meter to check ohms of an atty. Also im very hard on my equipment and this thing is built like a tank. It is damn near indestructable

Now u make me wanna get one, soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread