Long time reader, new poster. Battery Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Sickness50

Apr 2, 2014
NC
Hey guys I've been reading here for a long time but never really posted anything as I don't know a lot about the technical stuff of vaping.
My question is I'm using a Cloupor Mini(yea after buying I've heard a ton of negative stuff, but no problems for me so far.) I'm trying to decide what batteries I should get for it. I never go lower than 1.8 ohm coils and I typically vape around 8.5 - 9.5 watts. I've been doing a ton of reading lately and it seems the Sony VTC5, LGHE2 or Samsung 25r are getting really good reviews but I haven't found out what the ppl giving these reviews are vaping at. So I'm wondering what battery you guys think would be best for my application?

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
You are pulling about 2 amps at 9.5 watts with that 1.8 coil. you can use probably any decent 18650. Most everyone is using High Amp batteries for Sub Ohm or Under 1 ohm builds or using High Wattage box mods. Sony VTC5 are not available right now so scratch those off your list. I currently use the Samsung 25r's Rated at 20 amps. You are ahead of the game if you pick up some good Quality batts even if you are not pulling high amps. You want about 5-10 amps of head room. With your set up a 20 amp battery is just SUPER head room which is great.
You can pick up good Authentic batteries here Authentic AW Batteries - RTD Vapor. Most of us order from RTD :)

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Nothing to add to the above except...

Welcome aboard, The_Sickness!

Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.