Looking 4 addresses of stix & brix Vape shops that welcome the public

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
DH and I are hitting the Open Road in our Toy Hauler RV (for the Harley) sometime in June 2011 and want to visit all the vape Shops out there in person. We will try and visit each and every one that is listed and take pictures, do a little story on our RV blog and here, too!

Please list entire physical address and any special instructions (ie turn past the third cow at the 2nd ranch on the right) We plan to visit each of the Lower 48 states, but go ahead and list any you know of in Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico...we have members there, too, and I'm sure they would appreciate the location heads-up.

Happy vaping:vapor:

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
What a nice store they have! Thank you, Liv2Ski!

You are welcome it is in a nice small vermont town right off a major highway. You should be able to park the rig right on the street there. Really nice people run it and they will let you try pretty much any of their juices and you can hang and vape as long as you like.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I'm so jealous! That sounds like a great trip. I keep waffling between wanting to retire to an RV and just travel where the winds take us or to a houseboat and spend winters where it's warm and summers up north. Variety being the spice of life and all that. Of course I have 25 years until hubby can retire so I have a while to decide :). Have a great trip. And if you visit Va., Smith Mountain Lake is a beautiful area. Unfortunately no brick and mortar stores nearby that I know of.

MissKitty47

ECF Veteran
Thanks for all of the responses...and keep them coming! I'll organize the Master List by state. We're not leaving WA state until mid-June and headed towards Idaho Falls, MT, Utah (LOL) Wyoming area first, wintering in AZ and headed South in the Spring. Then up the East Coast from the Keys. I cannot wait to go play with the Pirate (DH) every day for the rest of our lives.

And again...this community just keeps reinforcing my belief in good people...thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread