Status
Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
As for mod I'd personally recommend a Coolio Drag, vaporesso Revenger. Basic recommendation, other than 100w what else do you want? TC?

Pico's are popular here, as are Smoant offerings.

RDTA is something I can't offer much help with, I have 2, ones small but good & I hate the other.

abzyshaid

Nov 21, 2017
As for mod I'd personally recommend a Coolio Drag, Vaporesso Revenger. Basic recommendation, other than 100w what else do you want? TC?

Pico's are popular here, as are Smoant offerings.

RDTA is something I can't offer much help with, I have 2, ones small but good & I hate the other.
I am not a fan of TC as I prefer VW mode

Reactions: stols001

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I found the Drag to preform very well in VW mode. It's a solid well made mod. I would mention my wedding band chipped it's paint a very little.

The Revenger is a solid mod, although there have been some reported screen issues. I never experienced any on mine and it too preformed very well.

There are many others to mention, but I usually just recommend what I have experience with.

abzyshaid

Nov 21, 2017
I found the Drag to preform very well in VW mode. It's a solid well made mod. I would mention my wedding band chipped it's paint a very little.

The Revenger is a solid mod, although there have been some reported screen issues. I never experienced any on mine and it too preformed very well.

There are many others to mention, but I usually just recommend what I have experience with.

thank you , is there any legit website that I can buy from the UK

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Do you want to vape at 100+ watts? If so you need a two or 3 battery mod. While some single battery mods are theoretically capable of vaping at 100w in practice it doesn’t work well. There will be heavy pulsing and the battery will drain very quickly. To vape above 60w (or arguably even 40w) you want a 2 battery device. To vape above 120w you want a 3 battery device

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Smoant Battlestar is a workhorse dual 18650 200+w. Zenith is still popular with many, can't remember if it's 3 or 4 battery. @mjag has some good reviews on mods. Like him on FB if you're interested. I am very fond of my two Therions and Exus Ark. I vape at pretty low watts so couldn't tell you what battery life would be at higher watts.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Smoant Battlestar is a workhorse dual 18650 200+w. Zenith is still popular with many, can't remember if it's 3 or 4 battery. @mjag has some good reviews on mods. Like him on FB if you're interested. I am very fond of my two Therions and Exus Ark. I vape at pretty low watts so couldn't tell you what battery life would be at higher watts.
Excellent recommendations.

The Zenith is still one of my favorite mods for high powered tanks like the TFV12. The Tesla Invader 2/3 I just reviewed may even be better as far as battery life. There both variable voltage and simple mods. Both of these mods can be found under $30, my preference would be the Tesla Invader 2/3. Check the review section, I put up a few links where to buy the Tesla.

As someone already stated you want a 2 or better a 3 battery mod if you like vaping 100+ watts.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
As far as RDTA my favorite is the Aromamizer Plus but it is a 30mm. It looks like a RTA but the wicking is RDTA style and it is such a good tank.

If you wanted a mod that would fit that the Zenith works with just a small overhang in the front. The Fuchai Duo 3 fits a 30mm with no problem and you can buy the version that includes 2 or 3 battery option.

iJoy makes some great RDTA tanks, they suck down juice like crazy though.

Reactions: Letitia

abzyshaid

Nov 21, 2017
As far as RDTA my favorite is the Aromamizer Plus but it is a 30mm. It looks like a RTA but the wicking is RDTA style and it is such a good tank.

If you wanted a mod that would fit that the Zenith works with just a small overhang in the front. The Fuchai Duo 3 fits a 30mm with no problem and you can buy the version that includes 2 or 3 battery option.

iJoy makes some great RDTA tanks, they suck down juice like crazy though.

I got my self a ijoy limitless rdta plus and some pre made fused clapton coil from amazon, would my current ijoy be able to handle it

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Smoant battlestar does get great reviews from its users. Tesla came out with a 200 watt mod, called the punk, you may or may not like its looks, but whatever Teslacigs is doing with its power output is working for me, I really love my steampunk nano and have a Tesla Punk on order... :) Great, smooth vape and TC works fairly well.

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
L2hQnR6JhA8-VjjJyGL6SoOYNaQq1WcMapGbPtwqllCpiAjQyJgEm1VfLGFcBgO5RI17yNVCJyL3DAB6KGWyBYHLfwAs4f60PqRpRfFJep5mgi2J_mQvx6STj_KU_PTCD60Aot8kESMVir_CbBmcgxEzxxJydywQLB97i6hxKKgVbW7QnxfAP2Id3e88Kz5X4Gh-R65P7z7AiGk0QOvIoDwgJJe1hLJyALxPRwJ-NwJHkgZvnO4iZG_1iAQZ_6iGyUB9QfO5WT16DU3rfzCPDojRsx7U9OUT_qg0Z4p87k1VXtENB6FFjBmj3YsICrAyRzjDy8z-tu-ceutXFgpTL5QeJY7QW7GtV3YBaNFj_RowOMOJKsyZ9svNYxM_eFJ_mxBmex8SZze91RveGhz1Ho_u1qqZZ7TOe_WYj23wi9CBYm7HnytQDyPPE_Hrdrj4ipcoK1dJYVZ93mdFMKbxOjfguENJbJ8eB23kFVy_GcNCqaFcoZG7598W-PxSWWf655qide_AL1zRo21DOKB7p61E-xjrmLWG_WrsLk2DCLkWmEMkxBSCtJn2fwgF__sxzkaG_0kWyjKQvZlvSrRDxwgmBPr2kSfL7pMc72Fw=w511-h683-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread