• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for a compact case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash0803

Jan 28, 2013
Birmingham
Hi guys wonder if anyone can help.

I bought this starter kit Vape Escape Vision 1000 Ultimate £59.99 - Deluxe Vaping Kits - VE Vision 1000 Ultimate Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid and find it amazing. However, it is way too big to carry the case out.

I don't mind disassembling the clearomizer from the battery but does anyone know of a good compact case/pouch where I can store them. Would be useful to be able to store 2 of the batteries (about 10cm long) and a clearomizer minimum?

Or even a case that can store it assembled? Just don't want to get it dirty in my pocket and don't want to carry a massive case

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ash, never apologise for asking questions :)

I know that some folks on AAE-C UK have found some brilliant cases from the pound shop -can't find the thread at the moment, but if you pop over there, I'm sure folks will be able to help you :)

You can use any cartomisers with the e-cig you have bought (Boge LR's are my favourite). You don't really need a cone as it's mainly for aesthetic reasons. However, a drip tip makes using cartomises far more comfortable on the mouth :)

ash0803

Jan 28, 2013
Birmingham

I had a look. Might not be long enough. My battery plus clearomiser comes up to just over 16cm.

Been looking at some darts cases but I'd have to take apart the ecig. This one looks like it could hold a battery and couple clearos.

Boyz Toyz RY375 Gone Darting Zip Up Nylon Darts Protective Muti Use Carry Case | eBay

Would like sth like that but a bit better finish I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread