Looking for a different tip for ego mega dual coil carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
Now if they'd make one that will fit the EMDCCs from vaping Zone. I tried to fit one from the off brand VZ EMDCC onto a Smok EMDCC and they are different sizes. I really prefer the VZ EMDCC though.

I prefer them as well but didn't know the tips weren't interchangeable - I've been throwing them in a ziploc bag without paying attention to whether it was Smok or vz. Hmm.

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
I prefer them as well but didn't know the tips weren't interchangeable - I've been throwing them in a ziploc bag without paying attention to whether it was Smok or vz. Hmm.

Yea, I was really surprised. I tried to fit the whistle tip from an old VZ onto a clear EMDCC from Smok. No fitty...no way! I didn't really care for the baby bottle nipple thing that comes on the clear Smok, but I've kinda grown to like it now.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
Yea, I was really surprised. I tried to fit the whistle tip from an old VZ onto a clear EMDCC from Smok. No fitty...no way! I didn't really care for the baby bottle nipple thing that comes on the clear Smok, but I've kinda grown to like it now.

Maybe the plastic carto's got a smaller ID since the tubing walls are thicker? Wonder if the tips from steel Smok and vz cartos will interchange? I'll mess with it next time I have my junk box out :)

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
Maybe the plastic carto's got a smaller ID since the tubing walls are thicker? Wonder if the tips from steel Smok and vz cartos will interchange? I'll mess with it next time I have my junk box out :)

HA! :facepalm: Geez! Why didn't I think of that?? I still have the VZ tip. I'll try it with my black Smok when I get home...unless you beat me to it...in which case, please let me know. I plan on using the VZ EMDCCs from here on out, and would love it if that delrin drip tip would work.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
HA! :facepalm: Geez! Why didn't I think of that?? I still have the VZ tip. I'll try it with my black Smok when I get home...unless you beat me to it...in which case, please let me know. I plan on using the VZ EMDCCs from here on out, and would love it if that delrin drip tip would work.

I just dragged out the junk box, took the whistle tip off my vz carto and put it on a Smok carto no problem. The drip tip should work fine.

cheers -

edit: We did get good information here, though. Tips from steel and plastic cartos are a different size and Type B drip tips probably won't fit the clear ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread