Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Websites that sell nicotine base (like Nude Nicotine, Heartland Vapes, Nicotine Giant, Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, etc.) have it in a variety of VG/PG ratios, nicotine mg options, and in a variety of sizes.

If you vape 70VG/30PG and 3mg flavorless, for example...just choose those options and the size bottle you want. You'll most likely get a better price for it, too, than buying 100mL (or other small quantities) from websites that sell mainly finished, flavored, eliquids.

Last edited:

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
If you are interested in 50/50, then Nicotine River has a great product as well. It's been good the times I've bought the pre-made base like this. I've always been happy with the concentrate from them as well.

Prices are great (to me) depending on the stength and size. For example $30 for a gallon of 6mg 50/50 juice.

Once some of my smaller bottles of concentrate are gone, I may leave the larger bottles of concentrate in the freezer as my FDA stash and just order up another gallon of the 3mg. That's pretty lazy of me, but it's inexpensive and it would probably cost me $15 in VG/PG to mix that much. That's probably a 6-8 month supply of juice for me at only $30.

I'm currently vaping 70VG, but it wouldn't bother me to go back to 50VG. I vaped 50/50 for probably the better part of 5 years.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread