Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I would recommend giving Alice in Vapelands "Pun'kin Tumble" a try. It tastes like a spice cake with pumpkin in the background. Not sure if it will fulfill your gingerbread craving, but just a thought...if you like gingerbread, you would like this. It's super good. Thought you may enjoy it.

I haven't tried this juice, but I've done business with this vendor and they do a great job. May be worth a try since the price is so reasonable. Pretty quick on shipping, too. Don't let the name of the link fool you, it takes you to their Gingerbread cookie juice. I know you said cake, but it's a little hard to find for some reason. Tobacco Flavored E-Juice

bridge1015

Mar 13, 2014
Ohio, USA
I would recommend giving Alice in Vapelands "Pun'kin Tumble" a try. It tastes like a spice cake with pumpkin in the background. Not sure if it will fulfill your gingerbread craving, but just a thought...if you like gingerbread, you would like this. It's super good. Thought you may enjoy it.

I haven't tried this juice, but I've done business with this vendor and they do a great job. May be worth a try since the price is so reasonable. Pretty quick on shipping, too. Don't let the name of the link fool you, it takes you to their Interviews cookie juice. I know you said cake, but it's a little hard to find for some reason. Tobacco Flavored E-Juice

Have been wanting to try AIV anyway. I'll have to put this in the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread