Looking for a good supplier in Aus or NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

L i am

Sep 8, 2018
Hi Guys pretty new to vaping and need a second mod kit as a spare. I am in a hurry and have had bad experiences getting things shipped. Can anyone recommend a store in Aus or NZ to order from? I am looking for a supplier that is reasonably priced and as important can get the thing to me in good time. I am in Perth WA. Recommendations please:)

Also can anyone recommend a simple mod kit as am buying 2 one as a spare for me and an identical one as a present for a friend to attempt to get him of the smokes. I am hopeful to pay less than $50 each.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thanks for getting back, guys. I will avoid Liberty Flight and give Vapoureyes a go:)

GREAT! Your support in this matter is the beginnings of a small oak tree growing from a tiny acorn. :thumb:

Neither Liberty Flights or Vaporfi (god forbid) should be encouraged. They should be run out of town by the same people who stopped Starbucks. :-x

Any company setting up in Australia who claim to be independent of their franchise brother/sister company in the US or UK needs to be aware we know what they're doing.

Geo-blocking, price-gouging, taking advantage of people who do not understand the law is evil.
Hardware is not illegal in Australia. Maybe somebody should mention this to Liberty Flights and Vaporfi. Perhaps they could hold back on retiring to the Bahamas with a powerboat and 20 bedroom mansion just a little bit. :D

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi Guys pretty new to vaping and need a second mod kit as a spare. I am in a hurry and have had bad experiences getting things shipped. Can anyone recommend a store in Aus or NZ to order from? I am looking for a supplier that is reasonably priced and as important can get the thing to me in good time. I am in Perth WA. Recommendations please
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could check out:
Australia
Vape Train Australia has their own concentrates! For 10% dicount use code: ELRECIPES
Wick & Wire Co. sells all things vaping related!
Vapouroxide an Australian B&M shop!
Also can anyone recommend a simple mod kit as am buying 2 one as a spare for me and an identical one as a present for a friend to attempt to get him of the smokes. I am hopeful to pay less than $50 each.
Kanger EVOD 2 Starter Kit could be the best two for one offer out there. You get two complete mods which gives you an emergency backup.
re: Kanger Evod 2 - Double starter kit - dual coil
Could read:
Home

• Useful

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
I am looking at a site called X-Vape. Looks dodgy as the email was redirected through au. I want to buy from australia. amd I am assuming the are Chinese. Anyone know about x vape?
It says Sydney NSW at the bottom of the page but having no phone number puts me off using them. I have checked out their site a few times.
If I can find a phone number and postal address I use a company, if neither of those things are there it creates the impression of a dodgy company, I tend to be less interested in dealing with them.
They have a couple of good deals though, so its tempting. :)

• Agree

L i am

Sep 8, 2018
Thanks guys, very helpful forum. I bought 2x ELEAF PICO BABY STARTER KITS. I normally use a Vapresso Mini and like it but I have dropped it more than once the thing works perfectly but I keep bending the Tanks. I ordered some Nicoteen from OS but unfortunately I ordered it with a full PG base by mistake I mix it with other stuff but the throat hit is.......cough......cough no matter how much I dilute it. So now I have no nicoteen but have ordered from NZ. I am pretty desperate and have some Niccorette 15mg inhaler juice, has anyone tried to add this to E juice at a pinch?

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hi @L i am and welcome to ECF! Congratulations on getting your new kits. A couple of other places I can recommend for good, honest and fast service are vapeking.com.au (Sydney) and vapingmad.com.au (Brisbane). I have used both places many times and always been very happy.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I've been very pleased with Vapour Oxide Vapour Oxide

They have supplies that I haven't been able to find at other vendors. Shipping to the states is kind of expensive but worth it. Assuming you wont have to deal with that. I found the prices of the items I bought in the past to be reasonable. Great customer service too, very quick response to email questions. I can recommend them with a clear conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread