Looking for a new device - does this exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Hey everyone. I haven't posted on the forum in over a year, because after years of experimenting I settled into 1 device, 1 tank, and 1 kind of juice (iStick/Beyond Vape Silo Lite/Halo Sub Zero). But as I've noticed several all-in-one devices coming out, I started to wonder if ANYONE makes these for NON-sub-ohm vaping.

In other words: I like the idea of a mod that contains a built-in tank in its form factor (especially since I don't change juice flavors), but as we know, the trend has been to make every single product that comes out run .6, .5, even .1 ohm coil heads at 73 billion watts. And well, my menthol likes a nice cool 10-11 watts. So that rules out all the new shinies that I'm referring to... the eGrip 2, AIO, eVic AIO, NEBOX, Cupti, Cuboid Mini, Plato...

So my dream device would be an all-in-one device that has an option for coil heads around 1 to 2 ohm, for mouth to lung hits < 15 watts. Does anyone know if this even exists? I'm hoping there's either a mod I'm not aware of, or one of the devices I've listed can do this and I'm just oblivious to that fact. Thanks!

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
You can get 1.5 ohm coils for most of those. Just because it's capable of high wattage use, doesn't mean you have to use it in that manner.

Indeed. Embarrassingly, I am rusty when it comes to shopping around for mods, and I did not diligently research my question. :blush: Apologies, and thank you for replying.

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
Just putting a higher Ohm coil in a sub-Ohm tank with lower wattage will not necessarily make it a satisfying MTL tank because of the airflow issues. A smaller diameter driptip and cutting the air flow down helps, but it still won't be the same as something like a Kayfun or Nautilus.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Just putting a higher Ohm coil in a sub-Ohm tank with lower wattage will not necessarily make it a satisfying MTL tank because of the airflow issues. A smaller diameter driptip and cutting the air flow down helps, but it still won't be the same as something like a Kayfun or Nautilus.
^^This guy knows where it's at. I couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread