Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
The Innokin coolfire IV plus is not TC. It does go up to 70 watts though. I have 2 tc mods. The evic VT tc mod 60w has internal batteries 5000 mah. It's a hefty mod but so far it's been great. Supports nickel and titanium in tc mode.

The new Coolfire IV does, it's 100W and TC. I just wasn't sure if it did SS but I just checked and it does that too!

Love the Evic VT, it's my first and only mod up till now.

Reactions: celticluvr

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    SUNP0001.JPG

Sorry for the quality! I am so happy!

I found my sweet spot! 32.5 watts and airflow half way open! I've been taking my first direct-to-lung hits. NIRVANA!!!!

Reactions: OhTheAgony

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    The new Coolfire IV does, it's 100W and TC. I just wasn't sure if it did SS but I just checked and it does that too!

Love the Evic VT, it's my first and only mod up till now.

I find quick charge to be pretty important especially with internal battery mods.

This thing does 2amp quick charge. So does the vaporshark dna200. The sigelei which is a dual 18650 mod also does 2amp charging. These are the only 3 mods I know on the market that has this.

Reactions: celticluvr

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2011
    Netherlands
    Congrats on your new set-up Celtic!

I find quick charge to be pretty important especially with internal battery mods.

This thing does 2amp quick charge. So does the vaporshark dna200. The sigelei which is a dual 18650 mod also does 2amp charging. These are the only 3 mods I know on the market that has this.

Yeah, that does make a lot of sense. Too bad the future is a bit insecure right now, a month ago I would say we'd see more of that in the future for sure :(

I've been following your posts about the 213 by the way, such a pretty little thing. It's high on the list of mods to get but I want to make sure not too many new owners with the misfiring problems show up.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    Congrats on your new set-up Celtic!

Yeah, that does make a lot of sense. Too bad the future is a bit insecure right now, a month ago I would say we'd see more of that in the future for sure :(

I've been following your posts about the 213 by the way, such a pretty little thing. It's high on the list of mods to get but I want to make sure not too many new owners with the misfiring problems show up.

So far I'm counting a handful who have actively responded in the thread. I think vendors who are selling the 213 at around the 90 dollar mark has been selling well. 3avape took it off their website for some reason, not even showing up as out of stock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread