Looking for a refreshing summer time vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
In freezing cold and snow covered St Louis, I can't help but think about summer. Which reminds me I don't have a Summer time vape yet! I started vaping in late September, so didn't really think about it. I'd like a refreshing fruit, watermelon or lemon-lime type juice to combat the smoldering St Louis summer's. If anyone has a suggestion of a "real" fruit tasting, or good citrus vape let me know. I'm not looking for banana or cream type flavors, something juicy! Thanks.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Alice in Vapeland's Mystic Mandalime is really tasty. It's mandarin orange and lime. I also like their Sweet Tease (sweet tea, with lemon I think) and Foursquare (I'm not sure what's in that one, but the main flavor I get is grape). Also, if you like grape and don't mind all VG, Velvet Cloud Vapor's Catherine the Grape is really tasty and refreshing, in my opinion. Then Potion Vape has one called Elderberry Ice (no menthol) that's different from any other juice I've tried. It's going in my permanent rotation, but will be an absolute must-have in warmer months. Oh, and Roar has a blueberry lemonade, called Antidote, that is fantastic.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Yaeliq's Summer Yummy is great. Combined fresh fruits, with different flavours highlighted at different wattage settings. When ordering directly from yaeliq you can choose different flavour strengths (+1-3, I'd recommend adding more than +1 as the basic level can be a bit weak) and add "coolness" (+1-3 again), which adds a fresh minty aftertaste.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

QueenMaster

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
west central, Illinois
The Plume Room's Magic Melon Medley fits the bill nicely! It's my go-to for hot weather vaping.

This is the flavor of the week too. Haven't tried this one myself because I don't like honeydew, but most people like the melon combo. Good Life Vapor has one (Melon Boba) Fuzion Vapor also (Nice Melons) They have a lot of other fruity ones too. Most places have some sort of lemonade juice, I have one from MBV that's Raspberry Lemonade that is very refreshing, one of the few I've liked from there. Was feeling fruity myself tonight and vaping some Golden Gate Punch from Vapealicious. Tastes like Hawaiian Punch.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Alice in Vapeland's Mystic Mandalime is really tasty. It's mandarin orange and lime. I also like their Sweet Tease (sweet tea, with lemon I think) and Foursquare (I'm not sure what's in that one, but the main flavor I get is grape). Also, if you like grape and don't mind all VG, Velvet Cloud Vapor's Catherine the Grape is really tasty and refreshing, in my opinion. Then Potion Vape has one called Elderberry Ice (no menthol) that's different from any other juice I've tried. It's going in my permanent rotation, but will be an absolute must-have in warmer months. Oh, and Roar has a blueberry lemonade, called Antidote, that is fantastic.

LOL - my first thoughts were Mystic Mandalime & Sweet Tease! Heads up - they improve with steeping so order them early in the season. I haven't tried the others.. yet! Even now in the cold I pull out Mystic Mandalime for a change of pace and to refresh my palette.

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
Just came in to say that winter sucks.... I can't wait to be sitting in Kauffman Stadium watching the I-70 series with my STL hat on getting dirty looks from royals peasants....lol...

sent from my S4 using tapatalk

Every year we go to St. Louis to see the Cards play Atlanta, and to KC to see the Royals.

I love Kauffman Stadium and well, you just can't beat the ticket prices!

My brother lives in Overland Park and my parents live in St. Joseph, so we don't even have to spring for a Hotel!

Baseball and Boxing are my two favorite sports.

I really can't imagine life without em.

Cindy

PS...I would have no problem with you wearing your hat! We wear Atlanta hats wherever we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread