Looking for a Strong tobacco flavor, thick juice, great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acies

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
USA
Where can I find a strong tobacco flavor for a great price. I would prefer a USA vendor and a thicker liquid. Something like what White label juice company makes. I have been vaping hangsen but do not like it as much since switching to TC coils. I really like the Southern Tradition brand but they are a little high in price. Any suggestions?

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Where can I find a strong tobacco flavor for a great price. I would prefer a USA vendor and a thicker liquid. Something like what White label juice company makes. I have been vaping hangsen but do not like it as much since switching to TC coils. I really like the Southern Tradition brand but they are a little high in price. Any suggestions?

Try NETs (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos). Nothing like the real thing, rather than synthetic flavors! My favorite NET vendors and juices are:

GoodeJuice - Organic #1, Wrangler Light, and GJ4 (if you like caramel with your tobacco)

EtherVapes - Top Leaf & Gold Leaf

Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - Organic Spirit, Big Spirit, NS Dark.

Acies

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
USA
GoodeJuice seems to have a lot of asian brands. I will say this about Dekang. They have the best honey flavor on the market. The Boge honey, if anyone is interested. I will look into EtherVapes and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco. They look good. Thanks
Try NETs (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos). Nothing like the real thing, rather than synthetic flavors! My favorite NET vendors and juices are:

GoodeJuice - Organic #1, Wrangler Light, and GJ4 (if you like caramel with your tobacco)

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
GoodeJuice seems to have a lot of asian brands. I will say this about Dekang. They have the best honey flavor on the market. The Boge honey, if anyone is interested. I will look into EtherVapes and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco. They look good. Thanks

I'm only talking about the GeJ NETs.

NET Tobacco eLiquid

I will say that GeJ's NETs are some I have in rotation all the time. I've been vaping their NETs for several years. Those are not Asian and from my understanding, are extracted in-house. You won't find faster shipping either.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread