Looking for a sweet smooth mocha

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I just started with attempting DYI, and I'm already at a loss. I would love to come up with a white chocolate mocha or even a plain mocha. I'm working strictly nic free with PG right now just for practice. I got some cappuccino thinking it would contain the cream. I'm using about 1.5 mL of PG, 1 drop of cappuccino, 1 drop of chocolate, 2 drops of white chocolate, and 5 drops of sweet cream. It was still horribly bitter, so I added a couple drops of bavarian cream. Still horribly bitter, I added 2 drops of vanilla and 1 drop of maple syrup. Still bitter.

I would have thought it would be pretty sweet at this time between the white chocolate, sweet cream, bavarian cream, and maple syrup, but it's not, or at least I cannot taste it over the harshness of the cappuccino. BTW, these are all PA flavors. I have some of that EZ Sweetz stuff coming and it will be here tomorrow or Saturday.

Does anybody know of a less bitter coffee flavor or have a recipe for a nice smooth, creamy, sweet mocha, or at least two of the three?

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
I am working on a cafe mocha too. I have expresso/coffee bean from Capella as the coffee flavor so my problem is the creamy part of the coffee.

But I can help you with the sweetness part. I swear on my own life I don't work at all for this company but one or two drops of Ez Sweetz helped take off the bitter flavor from the coffee for me. My problem is creaminess of the chocolate and the creamer in the coffee, I haven't figured out a way to get that. I tried bavarian cream and then just a drop of vanilla custard. Neither gave me the right flavor I was looking for.

Last edited:

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
I just started with attempting DYI, and I'm already at a loss. I would love to come up with a white chocolate mocha or even a plain mocha. I'm working strictly nic free with PG right now just for practice. I got some cappuccino thinking it would contain the cream. I'm using about 1.5 mL of PG, 1 drop of cappuccino, 1 drop of chocolate, 2 drops of white chocolate, and 5 drops of sweet cream. It was still horribly bitter, so I added a couple drops of bavarian cream. Still horribly bitter, I added 2 drops of vanilla and 1 drop of maple syrup. Still bitter.

I would have thought it would be pretty sweet at this time between the white chocolate, sweet cream, bavarian cream, and maple syrup, but it's not, or at least I cannot taste it over the harshness of the cappuccino. BTW, these are all PA flavors. I have some of that EZ Sweetz stuff coming and it will be here tomorrow or Saturday.

Does anybody know of a less bitter coffee flavor or have a recipe for a nice smooth, creamy, sweet mocha, or at least two of the three?

If you want sweet flavored coffee you need to add sweetner to it...

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
But I can help you with the sweetness part. I swear on my own life I don't work at all for this company but one or two drops of Ez Sweetz helped take off the bitter flavor from the coffee for me. My problem is creaminess of the chocolate and the creamer in the coffee, I haven't figured out a way to get that. I tried bavarian cream and then just a drop of vanilla custard. Neither gave me the right flavor I was looking for.

Ethyl Maltol (or PA's Cotton Candy) helps somewhat with reducing harshness. If you can get FlavourArt, their Cappuccino is not bitter and has some cream in it already. Magic Mask and Vape Wizard can help with bitterness as well.

I had ordered some of the EZ Sweetz. I had hoped it would be here by now but, alas, it is still wasting away somewhere in New Jersey.

I was able to finally track down some FlavourArt cappuccino, so I picked up a bunch of that (well, 20 mL) and some Vape Wizard, so now I guess I just go back to attempting to sit patiently while I wait for my stuff to get here so I can attempt round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread