Looking for a very large Cartomizer, or easy and clean Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
Been reading here a few days and searching all over the Net. I have found that the Boge 2.0 Ohm and Smoke Tech 1.7 Ohm Cartomizers are great. I read some bad stuff about DOA/quick to die Smoke Tech 1.7 Ohm's in clear wrappers, but the green wrappers were good.

I have a Joyetch Ego-C (they are 3.4v). Looking to go between 1.5 and 2.5 Ohm Single Coils? Too low and they kill the batteries, too high and the batteries can not push them.

I would really love a tank for ease of use, fill up in the morning and vape all day at work. Not sure if a tank is a good idea because of changing Cartomizers? If there is an easy maintenance tank I would LOVE it. The Mini Subs look great for me with the filler on the side. Only tough thing being changing the Cartos. I am scared of leaks as well...

HowlingBadger

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2012
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
Stardusts seem fit what you're looking for pretty well. Hold about 1.5 mls. They're kind of something in between a carto and a tank. They use a ce2 system which means the coil is at the top and uses wicks to deliver the juice to the coil. They're very easy to fill and clean and seem to last a good while before they need replacing. They come in low res as well. They look great on an ego.

This is a good video about them .

*On The site NOW* GV EGO VISION STARDUST, Easy Fill, Solid Sealed Unit 1.4ml - YouTube

DCB305

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Florida
Just to give you another option I currently use smoktech dct tanks 1.5ohms cartos on my ego 650mah batt´s (2). The batt´s last over a day, pretty heavy use, when I use them in rotation. The tanks hold enough juice to last all day as well. They are simple enough to refill, but definitely not sub tank easy. The carto´s last about 7-10 days on average and are simple to change out. The only time I clean the tanks is when i´m changing the cartos.

tronny

Nov 15, 2011
montreal quebec
another good option is the vison stone tanks. They hold 5 mls and work just like the stardusts and other clearomizers, no carto to change an to fill you just unscrew the top and pour in your juice on the side walls. ive had mine for over 3 months and it still works flawlessly, only had to clean it once to get a menthol flavour out you can even use it with 510s if you want to be a little ridiculous :p. plus with 5 mls youd be good for almost 2 days of heavy vaping before you really need a refill. the may cost a bit more than stardusts or other clearos but they are esentially the same except the stardust will fit mor flush with your ego since it has a built in cone..but it holds less juice. All the options suggested could work for you and areavailable from tons of vendors, it just depends how much you vape. if money's not too much of an object why not try one of each :D.

Last edited:

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
The Star Dusts seem cool, but maybe a tad on the small side at 1.6ml? They also start at 2.4 Ohm. Is that too high for 3.4v Vaping?

The EMDCC are 1.5 Ohm, but to get there they are running 2 3.0 Ohm Coils. I am slightly scared the Ego's 3.4v will not push it? However, the 4ml size sounds awesome!

Any other suggestions? Also, anybody having good or bad luck with the Smoke Tech Resurrectors 1.7 Ohm 1.8ml Cartos?

Sissylala

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Vegas
another good option is the vison stone tanks.

I love love love love love my Vision Stone Tanks. When I first got it I made the mistake of unscrewing it from the wrong end.. ugh. Just be careful with that :) you'll know what I mean when you see it. Ive never done THAT again haha!

Edit: Im using mine on my eGo / 510 bats at 3.4 & 3.7 volts with zero issues. They are at 2.1-2.3ohms.

Last edited:

wseternmd

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
westernport, md
I stared about two months ago with the ego-t 1000 mah batt and the smoktech dual coil mega carto. I am still using the battery and I am happy with them. A month ago I bought a mini sub tank with the boge 2.0 cardo and I fell in love all over again. They may not be all fancy like some others out there but they are functional easy to fill they dont fall apart in you pocket and the boge cardos last forever I'm pretty sure I still have my origional cardo in the tank and it still blow smoke way better than my mega cardos. Just get one and you will understand.

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
So, I ended up going with the XL "Resurrectors". They hold 1.8ml of Juice. I thought that was great until I got an E-Mail from Drew at CCV saying he threw in an XXL "Resurrector" with my order for 12 packs of XL "Resurrectors". The XXL "Resurrectors" hold 2.5ml of Juice compared to the 1.8ml of Juice in the XL. If the XXL's perform the same I guess the XL's I guess I will be making a new order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread