looking for an atty for M602c so i can drip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyForReal

Feb 26, 2011
Buffalo, NY
hello out there in vapor world!
im new to ECF and a vapor newb (been at it about 3 weeks now, if that) and loving it.
i bought a Black Cherry starter kit, and i'm mostly happy with it, but rather than buying prefilled cartos, i decided to order a few different flavors of liquid to refill with and see what i liked the best.

i thought the Marb flavor i bought from a local vender was good until a friend dripped it into his EGO and let me try it, and it ruined my cartos for me (tasted awesome!).

i plan on getting an ego and a 510 when my tax return gets here, but i don't want my black cherry ecigs to go to waste (really like the convenience of the smart pcc and the battery size).

does anyone know of an atomizer that would work with them? they're m602c batteries, and are apparently compatible with kr808d-1 cartos and vice versa.

is it safe to assume a 510 to 808 battery adapter would work, or does anyone know of a better way?

also, when i get my ego and 510, what's a good atomizer and how often should i replace them?

sorry for all the questions. i'm trying to get my research done so i don't end up throwing money away.

thanks,
joey

imail

Moved On
Feb 26, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Are you positive Black cherry is compatible with KR808D-1 and not KR808D-2 (different threading). If really KR808D-1 cartos than a 510 to 808 adapter should work to use the cartos on a 510. And standard DSE901 atty would screw right onto Black Cherry if it really is KR808D-1. And you can buy blank soft cap cartos for KR808D-1 that you can use for days apiece. See the premium KR808D-1 soft cap ones at LiteCigUSA.net - it might only say they are soft cap in the reviews. And if you want a cooler mouthpiece - their clear colored plastic 510/901 drip tips work in KR8 cartos too (not for dripping since the juice would probably go down the cartos air channel, just to keep your lips cool if you get a hot carto). I didn't care much for those for dripping on a 901 - juice slides down the aluminum better.

Atomizers - you can only use standard resistance attys on 510 - might as well get real Joye brand for good quality. For Ego you could use the same or for harder hotter hits there are a variety of low resistance attys I know nothing about. You may want to post again and ask about good attys for Ego in the title. I do know there is also a tank atty for Ego that lets you use their new juice tanks.

Re attys - just take care of them. I recommend always having 3 - two you alternate and one total spare. When one atty gets gunked up and not performing well you can soak it in near-boiling water, use a tongs and scoop some through it. When done soaking blow it out, then let it totally dry. Meanwhile use the other. You could clean once a week. And just don't let them get too hot when you are using them - if it getting abnormally hot then it is not getting enough juice or not contacting the stuffing well etc. So fix that. I recommend you buy the precut blue foam stuffing for 510 carts at strictlyejuice.com - when the white cat stuffing gets messed up and old, try replacing with blue foam.

I use cartomizers on my 510. I buy nice soft-cap Boge standard resistance cartos, fill well with juice into the stuffing and whenever the vapor gets light or a bit dry I pop the soft mouth-end cap out and add a bit more. If you keep them damp you might get 4-7 days or more out of one. I have actually been using one for 4 weeks though I only vape it half the time since I use 2 ecigs. if you run them dry you can singe the stuffing and ruin them.

Unfortunately, when you buy "name" brands that don't sell blank cartos and juice, they don't want you to know you can add juice and may even sell ones that are harder to fill by using hard end cap or even glued on end caps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread