Looking for an RBA that fits well on an Ego Twist battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
Hey everyone!
I need some help finding a decent rba that fits well and matches an ego type battery.
What I'm looking for is an alternative work setup. Right now I'm using a twist/evod combo, while I do like it, I'm looking for something where I can yield more flavor. I do own a vamo, but I cannot bring myself to take it to work. lol
I work on an ambulance so I need something to be small and compact.
Anyways, so far I've found the igo s and the igo f.
Which one is better and fits the ego battery better?
Also, any other suggestions would be awesome. Pictures too, if ya got them :D

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
just making sure you realize these are drippers your looking at, while there are several small drippers you will be refilling constantly and have less ability to lay them down or put in the pocket because of possible leakage.

but for a small dripper that packs a big punch my money is on the cyclone copy. slightly open the airhole a bit and whammo storm clouds are rolling..............

$5.93 YK1 KTS Stainless Steel Electronic Cigarette Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
this has quickly become my fav dripper lately.

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
That's fine. I keep them upright at all times. Sometimes I put them in my front shirt pocket. I don't really mind refilling often. That igo f has a 1ml tank that allows for more juice. I just don't know anyone who has used one. There's not to many reviews.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

espio

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
florida
I got an A7 for free somehow and like it for flavor and simplicity. I don't think it is possible to make an unusable coil (and I am not a coil-guru by any means.) It is basically a dripper with a pretty deep well and silica wicks so you can load up a bit of juice (one fill pretty much gets it done for me.) Perhaps a nice, cheap way to get in with something that fits the ego aesthetically.

Not sure how you vape with your profession, but I would imagine it is like a smoke break, infrequent when not on a pickup and a few mins long. A dripper paired with a nice/stable tank-bottle device to refill seems like a nice solution.

edit:
The Spheroid looks pretty hot as well. Might be sleeping on the couch a few more nights this week. Thanks Thrasher. :glare:

Last edited:

espio

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
florida
Here's a picture of the A7 on an ego 650mah (style) battery.

2013-07-05 19.30.44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread