Looking for an RDA 25-30mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Hello everybody. Recently I purchased the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C and it can hold up to a 30mm RDA. Lately I have been using the Goon 25mm and I have a six wrap dual alien coil build. I run that at 120W and this type of setup is for when I'm home from work and want to wind down. I appreciate this type of setup as well as my 30W NRG tanks and my 12W tootle puffer tanks for on the go.

Now what I'm looking into is another RDA that can easily fit my six wrap alien coils and that can fit other large exotic types of builds. Being that I'm going to want to use large exotic builds I would prefer that the RDA is 25-30mm in diameter. Even if it's an older RDA as far as when it was made that would not matter to me as long as the deck is the type that has the coils naturally centered. As far as price is concerned I am willing to spend the money on an RDA if it's worth the money. Thank you in advance for your help and have a great evening.

Reactions: greek mule

MauricioLozano

Feb 11, 2019
Hello everybody. Recently I purchased the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C and it can hold up to a 30mm RDA. Lately I have been using the Goon 25mm and I have a six wrap dual alien coil build. I run that at 120W and this type of setup is for when I'm home from work and want to wind down. I appreciate this type of setup as well as my 30W NRG tanks and my 12W tootle puffer tanks for on the go.

Now what I'm looking into is another RDA that can easily fit my six wrap alien coils and that can fit other large exotic types of builds. Being that I'm going to want to use large exotic builds I would prefer that the RDA is 25-30mm in diameter. Even if it's an older RDA as far as when it was made that would not matter to me as long as the deck is the type that has the coils naturally centered. As far as price is concerned I am willing to spend the money on an RDA if it's worth the money. Thank you in advance for your help and have a great evening.

Kennedy 25mm

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I looked into the Buddha V4.1 and there are some things that I like and don't like. I like that it's 30mm and has nice air flow options. As far as the deck it seems like being that the negative is the two outer post and the positive is the center clamp, the coils don't naturally come out centered. I did look into the Buddha V4 and I'm very impressed with it. It is also 30mm and it has an easy option for three coils. It also has lots of airflow options and being that the airflow slots wind up underneath the coils it's like bottom airflow in a way. Thank you very much for your suggestion because it got me to come across the V4 and I'm seriously looking into it.

Reactions: greek mule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread