Looking for CE2 clearomizer/cartomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapesmooth123

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2016
These were the first atomizers I tried. I got them from someone else. I wanted to buy one or a few just as sort of souvenirs. I can't find them for sale anywhere online. Tried ebay etc. Looking for ones that look just like this:

CE2 Clearomizer Ego / Joye510 XL THIS PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED

Are there any nicknames I might find these for sale as, (EDITED)

Attachments

• 510-CE2%20Clearomizer-600x600.jpg
    510-CE2%20Clearomizer-600x600.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Baditude - The CE2 had the long wicks in them. However, the Vision Nano clearomizers are much better, IMO! I have uummmm..."just a few" in my stash! :D I discovered them about the 3rd month after I started vaping, and I loved them. They were my first "step up" from the short 510 atty and foam-filled mouthpiece that came in my JoyeTech Double Starter kit with the cigalike 320mAh batteries. LOL! I then noticed about 6 months later, that the authentic Vision Nanos were getting very HTF and the price was going up for them. The clones were not good at all. So I bought a stash of the genuine ones while I could. Figured when I'm much older and can't build any more, and I've gone through all my factory coils...those will always work to fall back on. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
GG says that he's " convinced that you can get a Great vape off of these", lol. Boy, he looked like a regular human back then...

I used the Vision Nanos back when I was using cartotanks and before RBA's were even thought of. They were excellent to try new flavors in because they only held 1 ml of juice.

I have mixed feelings about GG. On one hand he comes across as a goof, best to be ignored, especially his gear reviews. I mean, farting and burping during the video? :facepalm: However, when I'm looking for videos to post about a tutorial (like your video above), many of his are better than most others on You Tube.

I see he is vaping on his green AltSmoke Silver Bullet mechanical in the video. I have two of those -- a great mech mod.

Last edited:

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I haven't dealt with the 2nd company you linked to, but I did deal with the 1st one unfortunately...just once, and never will again.

Good to know. As I said in my post, I have never tried either company just did a google search. It is a crap shoot with unfamiliar vendors.

• Agree
Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
It is a crap shoot with unfamiliar vendors.

Yep, I 100% agree. I found that out when I actually "got crap" from that 1st vendor. Got things that were very different than the website descriptions (ie. weren't authentic at all), multiple things were missing from my order, and even got many things that looked to be very used and then tossed in a warehouse bin somewhere until I bought them! Owner comment when I complained was along the lines of, "Well the stuff you got was dirt cheap, what did you expect?" :shock:
My order was for $288.52! After numerous calls, I had to do a CC chargeback for the stuff that was missing and stuff I got that was crap. ;)

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
zvegp4.jpg

I believe you're looking for what were called "Nano clearomizers" back in the day. A few online vendors are still selling them.

Vapor Depot
Vapor Rave

I believe what you posted are Bottom Coils. The E2 and then later the CE2 was a Top Coil.

CE2_XL.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I believe what you posted are Bottom Coils. The E2 and then later the CE2 was a Top Coil.
Yes, I noticed that, but I was unable to find any vendors with Google Search that were selling the top coil variety with the long silica wicks. It appears the only ones available at this time are bottom coils. For what its worth, I found the bottom coil variety worked better than the top coils.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... For what its worth, I found the bottom coil variety worked better than the top coils.

The E2's and CE2's had a Torturous Progression of 3 Steps Forward and 2 Steps Back. And Never really worked well straight out of the box. There were also a handful of Significant revisions to the CE2.

CE2's could be Made to work. By doing a "Mod" on them. And just about every Technique to do so came from these 2 threads...

E2 Cartomizer Technical Discussion
NEW RoyalSmokers C-E2 R4 Review, Tips, Info, Help, Video

• Informative
Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread