Looking for Deck O-ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
Looking for the deck o-ring for a Galaxy rda by SV. Does anyone know who SV is? Or can you tell me the manufacturer? Old o-ring is ripped and cut, so getting dimensions will not be an option.

SV.jpg

Galaxy.jpg
open

open

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello All,
Looking for the deck o-ring for a Galaxy rda by SV. Does anyone know who SV is? Or can you tell me the manufacturer? Old o-ring is ripped and cut, so getting dimensions will not be an option.

SV.jpg

Galaxy.jpg
open

open
Hi and welcome back,
Is the atty 4 years old?
Where did you buy the rda?
What DIA is the RDA?
Do you have a picture of the deck?
How thick is the old O-ring?
Could you post a photo of the broken O-ring?

Cheers
I

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
You might be able to find one at a hardware store. It's ok if the dimensions don't perfectly match the old o-ring, it should work as long as it's close.
‘S true. A silicone o ring is more or less a silicone o ring, and if it seals you’re golden. Used to be autoparts or small engine parts places were good places to find specific o ring sizes. Haven’t looked in a while though and things change fast.

roostaphant

May 3, 2014
Minneapolis
‘S true. A silicone o ring is more or less a silicone o ring, and if it seals you’re golden. Used to be autoparts or small engine parts places were good places to find specific o ring sizes. Haven’t looked in a while though and things change fast.
Oh yeah, I bet an auto parts store would be even better!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hello All,
Looking for the deck o-ring for a Galaxy RDA by SV. Does anyone know who SV is? Or can you tell me the manufacturer? Old o-ring is ripped and cut, so getting dimensions will not be an option.
There is a user on reddit who has one who is still active. Maybe ask over there???
This thread: What would be one of the best rda for flavor : electronic_cigarette
See the last post.
The user is eggymaniac ... I would logon there and ask.

If you are ever able to determine the size you need a good place to get them is the o-ring store.
The O-Ring Store LLC, We make getting O-Rings easy!
Unlike many places they let you buy in very small quantities. I've bought o-rings from them for various atty's and they are good quality plus they ship fast.

I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread