Looking for e juice Camel Signature Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not sure about that brand. I can tell you that no juice will taste just like a cigarette. I was a menthol smoker and the Menthol juices I like are- Nhaler: Nuport and 555Menthol.
Halo: Truepure and Malibu Menthol. Malibu is kind of a pina colada flavor with a light menthol taste.

All four work really well in Cartomizers.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Not sure about that brand. I can tell you that no juice will taste just like a cigarette. I was a menthol smoker and the Menthol juices I like are- Nhaler: Nuport and 555Menthol.
Halo: Truepure and Malibu Menthol. Malibu is kind of a pina colada flavor with a light menthol taste.

All four work really well in Cartomizers.

How do you like nhaler's nuport?

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How do you like nhaler's nuport?
I like it a lot. I always have an 808 and a 510 carto that I fill with Nhaler nuport. I will also throw some Nhaler 555 menthol in the same cartos. Like that one a lot too.

My Mother, who has been smoking for 30something years asked me to get her the Volt for Christmas and of all my juices shes tried, Nhaler nuport is the one she wants me to get for her. Funny thing is I would never list Nuport as my favorite juice but, If someone said I could only have one for the rest of my life, it would be Nuport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread