Looking for genuine ego vendors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
My sister finally decided to make the switch. She always enjoyed my e-cigs, and is ready to try her own. (Well her benefits premium is going to go up like $1000 if she does not enroll in some sort of cessation program or quit smoking)

Where can I buy some ego batteries/kits? I'm looking for her to get 1 kit and then maybe some extra batteries.

Thanks!!

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
My sister finally decided to make the switch. She always enjoyed my e-cigs, and is ready to try her own. (Well her benefits premium is going to go up like $1000 if she does not enroll in some sort of cessation program or quit smoking)

Where can I buy some ego batteries/kits? I'm looking for her to get 1 kit and then maybe some extra batteries.

Thanks!!

Virgin Vapor has a real nice ego twist kit with a nova at a good price.
ViVi Twist Starter Kit | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Cignot has all things JoyeTech so if you are looking for genuine eGo take a look there. Wicked fast shipping, excellent customer service and Vicki is a godsend to newbies. She will answer any and all HELP ME!!! questions in under 24 hours. I started with eGo at Cignot and can't recommend them highly enough for noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread