Looking for high quality E-Juice Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jUsoNeaZn

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
NY
So I order from Halo, Virgin Vapor and MBV now, mainly MBV since its pretty well priced and the juice is good. Halo has some good stuff, but for now, my fav for a treat is VV. However, I am looking to get some comments about other higher quality E juice vendors and some good picks for E-juice from them. My gear is a Halo Triton with the Halo tanks, so no tank cracker juice if you would be so kind. I have heard a lot about Alhusion and their smooth criminal juice, one I will try soon, but what else from Alhusion is good? I like fruit, menthol, tobacco, sweet flavors. Right now, my fav juice is the Organic Naked Vanilla from VV, So friggen good. A close second has to be the Turkish Blend from Halo. Mainly looking for companies to experiment with, the E juice recommendations would be secondary here.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
Quit That Grit: Snake Candy is killer (peach and coconut), their honeydew is nice. I'm very impressed with the quality from this vendor.

dbLiquids makes some great sauce. The flavor's I didn't like, I still appriciated. Nothing nasty or off tasting in the 12 or so I tried. Zensational Tea is my favorite, Blue Plague is in second. Strog is quite unique. Awesome customer service.

Bombies Seven Seas (fruit with a touch of menthol)

Alpha: Hoops is killer and Mr. Miaygi if you like sweet fruits

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Ahlusion's Caramel Wild Wood is one of my "must have bottles on hand at all times" (so good I have 3 60ml bottles in stock). It has a nice tobacco note that hits equally with the caramel flavor, it's very good. Shipwreck is also very good, but it's different. It's a tobacco flavor as well with hints of lime and coconut. One of my other favorites from them, is Sahara Blend. It's a dry tobacco vape with a slight spice note on the end, very good in my opinion, but not for everyone's taste it's suppose to be a Turkish Tobacco. Neutral is another one I vape from Ahlusion and if you have tried any of Halo's liquids it's one I liken to Prime 15. The rest of the Wild Woods are good, and in dessert flavors their Strawberry Vanilla Cake, Strawberry Shortcake, and Lemon Vanilla Cake have a strong following.

Night Light Vapors (NLV)-- Bounty Hunter, Gold, and NLV4ya are all very good if you like tobacco flavors that are on the sweet side. They're a nice change up in my rotation.

rendevouspoo

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Columbia, SC
If you go with Nicoticket (I know there are going to be tons of Nicoticket recommendations), I suggest buying smaller bottles of what you think you'd like. I've tried pretty much their entire line and just haven't been that impressed with them. I mean, they're doing something right because there are so many people that love them but I just can't get into it. Beetlejuice is the only one that was really impressive, IMO.

I would suggest:
$100 Apple Pie from Northern Lights Vapor. (Great Apple Pie vape. Very good with a vanilla juice added)
Banana Cream Pie from Ahlusion (Best BCP vape I've had bar none)
Beantown Vapor - Oh Face (Probably my favorite Strawberry Cream vape. It's pretty heavy on the "fresh" strawberry taste)
Seduce Juice - Ceasar (Reminds me a lot of a green icey.
If you're a fan of menthol, I've yet to find a better vape than the Halo line.
If you want a basic flavor, but quality, I enjoy Backwood Brew Watermelon.
Alien Visions - PG Hype is still my go to fruit vape. Great peachy vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread