looking for more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
I have been looking for more good tobacco flavored eliquid.
I used to find many new tobacco eliquids quite often, but I haven't been able to find anything recently.
it seems that tobacco flavor is not very popular anymore. many companies don't even offer it nowadays.
because of this, I haven't found a NEW tobacco I like in over a year.
so everything I have been vaping (that is tobacco flavor) is starting to get a bit old.
I need something new, and am looking for recommendations

*my preference*
so, I prefer tobacco hybrids and/or artibacco type flavors.
stuff that just has a hint of tobacco to subdue your cigarette craving, but still tastes good.

some of my favorites:
Nicoticket - the virus / the cure
Goodlife Vapor - high five
the Steam Co - king George / dragon warrior
the Vapor Chef - honey nut tobacco
the Plume Room - burley and candy / dutch cocoa
Nitelite vapor - Gold /harbor nite / bounty hunter

so, any suggestions??

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I have been looking for more good tobacco flavored eliquid.
I used to find many new tobacco eliquids quite often, but I haven't been able to find anything recently.
it seems that tobacco flavor is not very popular anymore. many companies don't even offer it nowadays.
because of this, I haven't found a NEW tobacco I like in over a year.
so everything I have been vaping (that is tobacco flavor) is starting to get a bit old.
I need something new, and am looing for recommendations

*my preference*
so, I prefer tobacco hybrids and/or artibacco type flavors.
stuff that just has a hint of tobacco to subdue your cigarette craving, but still tastes good.

some of my favorites:
Nicoticket - the virus / the cure
Goodlife Vapor - high five
the Steam Co - king George / dragon warrior
the Vapor Chef - honey nut tobacco
the Plume Room - burley and candy / dutch cocoa
Nitelite vapor - Gold /harbor nite / bounty hunter

so, any suggestions??

I love Good Life Vapor's Deadly Sin and I've heard their El Camino is very good as well. Both of them are tobacco vapes.

I love The Plume Room's Burley & Candy and I've been wanting to try their Candied Cavendish too because I've heard such good things about it. I think they also have a tobacco vape with fig in it which sounds awesome to me.

I love Ahlusion's Smooth Criminal. It's a tobacco and chocolate vape. I have a bottle of Ahlusion's Shipwreck steeping now, but I haven't tried it yet. It is supposed to be wonderful. It's a tobacco & coconut juice with a hint of lime. I hear great things about a lot of Ahlusion's tobacco juices. They've got a sale right now. The price is $12 for a 30 ml. bottle and $23 for a 60 ml. bottle.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Right now, I'm vaping Dekang DK-Tab and Hangsen RY4 in two different set ups.

Hopefully, this week, my shipment of Heather's Heavenly Vapes Legend (NET, I think) will arrive.

In a couple of threads, I've read a lot of great things about Black Note. Could be spendy, but I have some overtime coming up. I believe NET, as well.

Other tobaccos I enjoy have been Boba's Bounty (now Flavor 39, still good.), El Kamino (of course), Kalamazoo OMFG, Totally Wicked Patriot Range Tobacco, and Halo Freedom Juice.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2013
    Union City, California
    I recognize and enjoy some of the OP's list so here are some suggestions;

Heathers Heavenly Vapes; Huntsman, Legend, and Serendipity are big favs of mine.

Ahlusion; Chocolate Tobacco is Just Criminal, the Godfather instead of Smooth Criminal, Sahara Blend, and Deal Maker are worth checking out.

Mr. Vape; Ry4, if you like an Ry4 this one is exceptional.

Mountain Oak Vapors; Classic Series to take your pick.

Naturally Extracted Tobacco.com; Call Clay and tell him what you like.

Edit: I second or third Good Life Vapor - El Kamino which is wonderful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2013
    OH
    Right now, I'm vaping Dekang DK-Tab and Hangsen RY4 in two different set ups.

Hopefully, this week, my shipment of Heather's Heavenly Vapes Legend (NET, I think) will arrive.

In a couple of threads, I've read a lot of great things about Black Note. Could be spendy, but I have some overtime coming up. I believe NET, as well.

Other tobaccos I enjoy have been Boba's Bounty (now Flavor 39, still good.), El Kamino (of course), Kalamazoo OMFG, Totally Wicked Patriot Range Tobacco, and Halo Freedom Juice.

I have tried HHV before, and I thought they we alright. all of them were decent imho, but none made me go "WOW"

stay away from black note unless you want REAL tobacco taste. like literally....they put no flavoring in other than extracted tobacco. they are very harsh too. the 6mg felt like a 12mg from most places.

Reactions: smacuser

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2013
    OH
    Have you ever considered NETs (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos)? If you want to investigate some NETs, try GoodeJuice and I've recently gotten some from Doodlebugs that have been good as well.

yeah, I have had nets. the nicoticket and plume room on my list are nets.
    most nets I don't like though, because they tend to have too strong a tobacco flavor for me.

like I said, I like those hybrid/artibacco type vapes.

Reactions: love coffee
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread