Looking for new juice/replacement juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentholoverlord

Aug 3, 2013
OH
Ive been using Kringles Curse from Halo for months now, Ive gone through a few large bottles and Im looking for something similar/new.

The reviews I read often remark that the juice is not an all day vape, that its too strong. I like how strong it is but the flavor is muted when I vape only kringles. I assume that most flavors are muted when you vape only one flavor. Here is my conundrum. Ive tried 20+ juices and almost every tobacco/dark juice Ive tried either makes me want to throw up, physically sick to my stomach, or gives me a headache and an almost sick/disgusted feeling. The fruit juices are all bland and unsatisfying.

This isn't a result of nic levels. I have chain vaped 18mg for a month basically, and obviously chain vaped for a month is a bit of an exaggeration but I can easily vape anywhere from 2-6ml of 18mg in a day and feel fine. I do not know what it is about dark juices that makes me feel sick. The point of my ramble is that kringles does not, but Id like something similar yet different.

I have tried arctic wolf by vaporgod. Its extreme menthol, so strong that I dont feel like Im inhaling anything. Just cold air, per'se.

I have vaped menthol ice I think its called, by halo. It is menthol and mint but kind of sweet whereas kringles is like a strong solid flavor without much sweet.

Anyway, for anyone who read this far I like to vape one juice, I could do with rotating kringles+juice N but Im just looking for a couple options similar to kringles if you've tried it and some others come to mind. Cheers

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I would not recommend MBV if you are looking for something similar to Halo...

TW's Patti's Wicked Mint
Goodejuice Emerald Square
and Evo Frostbite.

Like Halo, these are Lab Menthols - so quality will be similar.

Primevaping's Chillout is very good and similar.
as is:
Ahlusion's Sleigh ride.

Mentholoverlord

Aug 3, 2013
OH
I like the reviews for primevaping's chill out, the reviews for sleigh ride seemed a bit too candy for me.

I like good throat hit and usually vape 12-18mg. The pg/vg variables are wide ranged for the chill out, I think that ordering 60/40 18mg chill out should mimic halo liquids. Good strong throat hit, strong flavor with a feel between smoke and vapor. Would you agree or have a better suggestion?

Appreciate your liquid suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread