looking for new liquid(advice or help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidburn.

Jul 23, 2013
illinois
hi i am looking for a new liquid ive been vaping for nearly 3 years and stalking this forum for about 6 months i started out with premium pre filled then blu(worst customer service ever) then went to halo currently have a g6 ive been ordering from vaporrenu which has a amazing selection but the juice is to think thought bout thinning it but to much work ive been thinking about mtbaker or vapor 4 life any sugestions or advice(sorry for typos)

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
Hi and welcome to the forum. I have never bought juice from Mt Baker Vapor (but I can see mount baker from my back yard). I buy all of my juices here in Canada to avoid border hassles, but it does seem a lot of people on the forum like them. I sure like their prices and it looks like you can custom order your pg/vg ratio, which is nice. Hopefully someone else , who has ordered from them can help you out.

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
This will be my 2nd order from Mt.Baker. I love Vape Dudes for their pre-made juice,but have recently started doing DIY. I ordered yesterday and they shipped yesterday. A pre-made bottle of juice cost me 5.99,my DIY cost me 1.06. I have only tried 1 of Mt Bakers pre-mades,as theysent it to me as a freebie,but it was good. I am not a chemist,so I shied away from mixing my own. They sell a large bottle of pre mixed PG-VG and nic,you can pic the %,then you mix it with the flavor you want. I made a black licoriceand it taste just like the black licorice I paid 6 bucks for.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Well, 3 years in, sounds like it may be time to get into DIY, check they DIY forum here, not hard to do and, it is less expensive that way. Plus you can do small batches of a lot of flavors.

I do DIY and, shop sales to find new stuff to try. If I like it okay, I try to duplicate the flavor, if it's one of the few that blows me away, I order 60 mils of it to last me a while and, as my thank you to the supplier for a great juice.

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
I just placed my 2nd order with MBV. They ship quickly. They are like all the other flavor vendors in that it all comes down to personal taste. I have found a couple of MBV flavors I like and a few I wasn't impressed with. I'm new enough that I'm still trying all kinds of flavors and all brands of juice. The big bonus for MBV is the price. At $5 or $6 for 15 ml, it is hard to beat.

I like Hawk Sauce and Pear. Thug Juice I hated at first because it was too much menthol but it has grown on me. I was never a menthol smoker. Thug Juice was in my 2nd order. I wasn't thrilled with Watermelon. It had too much of the chemical after taste. They sent me Berry Treat as a freebie and it was good.

I've been looking for a good root beer so I got Root Beer and Root Beer Float. I was not impressed with either. They both smell and taste too much like black licorice. I don't like licorice.

Give them a try. I will be ordering from them consistently. I added some more new flavors to try from MBV so I'm hoping to find some more options for the ADV.

texasguy4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Wylie, TX
I have ordered MANY times from MBV, super service, but I find their juice very hit and miss. I've got several from them that had no taste at all. Their Cinnamon Roll is great. The great thing about MBV, other than top notch service, is their prices. You don't have to break the bank to try serveral flavors.

My ADV is Kona Velvet Milkshake from Virgin Vapor. Her Caramel Kona Milkshake is good also.

Several good juices from Good Life Vape. My daughter loves Deadly Sin.

The only vendor I WILL NOT buy from again is DFW Vapor.

Fyreffect

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
NC, USA
myworld.ebay.com
I've heard Mt Baker Vapor is good, but personally I love Johnson Creek Smoke Juice. I've tried several brands from V2, TopVapor, Carolina Flavor and some others, but Johnson Creek has me as a regular customer. You'll need to sample a few to find out what really hits the sweet spot and run with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread