looking for pure nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Ummm, the DIY section might be more appropriate. You do know that pure nicotine can be extremely toxic right? like a drop on exposed skin will kill you almost immediately and there is no treatment for nicotine poisoning.

dang, I can't remember where it is that those guys hang out. I was browsing there some time ago and can't find it now. They're all making their own juice and get liquid nicotine in various strengths. Lots of information on sources, care and handling.

Last edited:

Max0819

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
Seattle
YOU never buy it 'pure', it's always in a base of something (PG/VG/PEG). The strongest you can usally find is 100mg/ml. Which is definitely a poison and all due care should be taken when dilutiing. Typically you will see it in 30ml at 60mg/ml.

Like mentioned, look around in DIY you will find it. YOu might try a search on "100mg/ml or 60mg/ml. I'd direct you, but I'm unfamilar with the UK suppliers.

search around you'll find it.

Max

rlc321

May 16, 2010
scotland
thanks for the info guys and sorry if this is in the wrong part of forum ezmoose just what im looking for and if i use a vg pg mix i can make my own juice as asda in england sells vegetable glycerin for .75p for 38ml just tried it out on mixin some pg starwberry from liberty flights 24mg strength added a bit of starwberry flavouring to it too and wow it works a treat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread