Looking for Pyrex Clearomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico
I know what you are looking for exists. It is easy to find a 3.5ml pyrex top coil vivi nova but the mini version, though it exists, isn't available at the sources I tend to use. Perhaps alter your search to "pyrex mini vivi nova" and disregard the aspire results.

Yea then I come up with only the 510 threading. Really looking for the ego threading. Bummer:blink:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I'm looking for 1.5 to 2 ml pyrex top coil pyrex clearomizer tanks. Do they exist? I have searched with no results:blink:
Edit: also would prefer ego threading.

The only thing that I came across is the Vision mini V-Fate dual top coil glassomizer. It also comes in 3.5ml size too however they are not ego-threaded, only 510 but they look great and something I will soon try. I also prefer top coils.

Vision Mini VFATE 2.0ml Dual Top Coil Tempered Glass - BLACK [gv-miniVFATE2.0-BLACK] - $14.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
The only thing that I came across is the Vision mini V-Fate dual top coil glassomizer. It also comes in 3.5ml size too however they are not ego-threaded, only 510 but they look great and something I will soon try. I also prefer top coils.

Vision Mini VFATE 2.0ml Dual Top Coil Tempered Glass - BLACK [gv-miniVFATE2.0-BLACK] - $14.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
I picked up 4 mini V-Fates a few weeks ago. They come with an eGo Cone/beauty ring.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Pyrex + top coil + eGo threading = not possible.

I really looked around trying to find something that met all 3 of these criteria, but I couldn't find anything. You will have to choose which 2 are most important. I found clearos that were Pyrex and top coil, but not eGo threaded. I found clearos that were Pyrex and eGo, but not top coil. I found clearos that were top coil and eGo threaded, but not Pyrex. Ugggh!

You know what I found easily? Plastic + bottom coil + 510 threading. Does that help?

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico

I really looked around trying to find something that met all 3 of these criteria, but I couldn't find anything. You will have to choose which 2 are most important. I found clearos that were Pyrex and top coil, but not eGo threaded. I found clearos that were Pyrex and eGo, but not top coil. I found clearos that were top coil and eGo threaded, but not Pyrex. Ugggh!

You know what I found easily? Plastic + bottom coil + 510 threading. Does that help?

That's all I could find also. Like you say pick whats most important.
Thanks everyone for the help.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.

I'll settle for top coil + pyrex without ego . Where can I find that? ( a vivi is NOT a top coil)

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
Look at MadVapes. They have a slim vivi nova (holds 2mL) with ego threading. They also have replacement stainless steel tanks. Not pyrex but safe for tank-busters (if that's your reason for wanting pyrex).

Here's a link to the ego-threaded slim vivi novas ($3.99). Smok Tech eGo Slim ViVi Nova Tanks

Here's a link to the replacement mini vivi nova stainless steel tanks ($2.89). Smok Tech Slim ViVi Nova Replacement Tube - Stainless Steel

You might want to check that the tanks fit the SmokTech ego-threaded slim vivi nova or just the regular (510-threaded) Smok Tech slim vivi nova.

(It gets confusing, doesn't it? :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread