Central Ohio

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
VZ stands for Vapingzone.com

Be aware, that many of the SC Gourmet line flavors contain diacetyl (and VZ does not disclose this, although the data is easy to find on the 'net or by contacting the vendor in Russia). Because VZ does not disclose that some of their SC Gourmet line flavorings contain this harmful chemical (or in what amounts), we have no way of knowing which/if any of the SC line contains diacetyl (or other harmful chemicals).

Of course, to each his own on the whole "inhalation risk" issue! We all have the right to make our own decisions - but to make those decisions we have to *know* the facts first (and as consumers and end-users, we have the right to know those facts). So methinks we should be diligent in sharing them with newbies.

Hence, although many of the VZ SC & SC Gourmet flavors are good (and easy to mix), I will no longer buy from them or recommend their flavors.

Reactions: marianna

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Inawera flavors from Poland. Each flavor even has instructions. I received my last order in 5 days this week. Their prices are inexpensive. Shipping is less than 10 bucks. What more can we ask for. Inawera Shop, The Best E-Liquids, Flavours, Bases And Many More! Oh yeah, they taste incredible :)

I visited the site through your link. How do you convert the listed euro price to dollars? I looked at several of their offerings and think i'd like to try some.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
I visited the site through your link. How do you convert the listed euro price to dollars? I looked at several of their offerings and think i'd like to try some.

You have to figure it out manually.

Current exchange rate:

1.00 EUR = 1.34850 USD

Euro ↔ US Dollar
1 EUR = 1.34850 USD 1 USD = 0.741565 EUR

XE: (EUR/USD) Euro to US Dollar Rate

Check out glasseye's "Inawera- a few reviews" thread

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/477601-inawera-few-reviews.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread