Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
You would be well served to look at a "mod" these feature longer battery life (5-10 hours), cheaper batteries ($2-$3 each vs $10+).

Here are 4 popular ones that you can look at

Screwdriver ecigscrewdriver.com I own this one (see pic in sig line). It is awesome. 6hr + battery life produces lots of vapor and a good throat hit every time cost---$150

Lite Vaper Zi Moshi Home I have one of these on order, I expect to get it within 5-7 days. This is the least expensive of the mainstream "mods" at $75, but from all accounts is a beast at vapor production and through hit. If you get the "long" version you can get a 18650 battery that should easily last 12 hours.

Prodigy PureSmoker.com - Your #1 Source For PV's, Parts, & Accessories! $140 similar to a screwdriver with a sealed battery and an adapter available so different atomizers can be used

GG THE GG about $180. don't know a lot about this one. Similar to an SD will be available in a couple of months.....

Last edited:

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I myself have a few mods including the Screw Driver. However, if you are looking for something that is different from the 901, produces huge vapor and doesn't look funny in public, I would highly suggest the manual Joye510. It produces more vapor and throat hit than any of my mods. I loved it so much from the beginning, I have no purchased 7 kits, 25 extra atomizers, and 12 extra batteries.

I would suggest a mod like the GG or SD for someone who does not mind looking funny in public or does not plan on using it in public.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see Feathersncream's recommendation! Great minds think alike.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I would suggest a mod like the GG or SD for someone who does not mind looking funny in public or does not plan on using it in public.

I've had observers tell me it looks pretty cool. I think using an 801 looks pretty much like a large ball point pen. But you can't beat the 7-8 hour battery life or the $2 for a replacement battery for the SD, GG, etc.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
I can understand why people think that you would look "funny" of more noticeable when using a mod like the Screwdriver. But it is really not easy to see. Let me show you the best I can...........

SD2.jpg

sd1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread