Not open for further replies.

Lorena32605

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Ponca City OK, USA
pinterest.com
Ecig Mods | Ecigworkshop LLC

I got the African Blackwood/Hollywood Stick pictured on the site and Paul and Patti are working on a mosaic Shorty for me that should be ready this week. At under $100 with batteries/charger these mods are definitely budget friendly! The craftsmanship is awesome, and Paul and Patti are some of the nicest vendors you'll ever run across. <3

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I agree with Lorena. I have three of my own from Ecig Workshop, and recently held a giveaway for one of their Mosaic Twigs. Awesome people to deal with, as well.
I agree with Lorena and Tuc. I bought a gorgeous Stump from then and won that Mosaic Twig from Tuc!
Haven't used anything but them since last Monday when the Stump arrived. They are both so comfortable in my hands!
I found ecigworkhouse.com to be extremely helpful, great prices and the mods are beautiful!

subtle_banter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Vermont
I can vouch for Ecig Workshop! I have a square 'Twig' in all kingwood from Paul & Patti, and I love it. They are the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. and, I ordered the mod and had it custom made and at my door in less than 2 weeks. Not saying this will always be the case, maybe I just got lucky and ordered at a time that they weren't that backed up, but nonetheless, I love this mod. Can't wait to get a mosaic and really show of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread