LorAnn oils

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Pear, grape, watermelon, apple, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, lemon, orange, and cherry. Those are the flavors I received.

Check the ingredient labels on the lemon and orange. I think they may contain "Lemon Oil" and "Orange Oil". These are not safe for vaping. The others should be okay.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thank you and as for my original question of diluting them, can I just use water or do I have to buy the VP and pg
In order to vape anything you need pg or vg or a combo of both. Those flavoring are concentrated and need pcts when used in ejuice. You cannot just put flavoring in a tank and vape it.

We also need lots more info from you in order to best help you. Do you use nicotine? Have you ever vaped before. Did or do you smoke cigarettes? If so what type of tank do you plan on using and on what mod?

:)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Well yes and no. Vaping distilled water works. It’s just pretty hot and produces almost no visible vapor giving the impression that it’s not working. Water is added to juices to reduce visible vapor for stealth juice applications. As an impress your friends thing it will fail. VG is exceptionally easy to get though. They sell it at Walmart for one. Many drug stores and health food stores will also have it. You want “food grade vegetable glycerine”

• Disagree
Reactions: SupplyDaddy

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Well yes and no. Vaping distilled water works. It’s just pretty hot and produces almost no visible vapor giving the impression that it’s not working. Water is added to juices to reduce visible vapor for stealth juice applications. As an impress your friends thing it will fail. VG is exceptionally easy to get though. They sell it at Walmart for one. Many drug stores and health food stores will also have it. You want “food grade vegetable glycerine”
All of my pg and vg says USP on the label.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas

USP Grade - Not Food Grade.
While some are marked as both, plus Kosher, you have to remember that you can use Lower ratings along with the highest. But if its marked Only As Food Grade, it is too low in quality to vape safely (as safely as vaping is considered.).

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I just bought LorAnn oils and need to know if I can just dilute them in water when I vape them. Someone help please.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diyordie-concentrates.html
http://www.ejuicemakers.com/help/
How to get started mixing your own DIY e liquids.
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
Could read the stickies in this forum:

Please read the stickies below:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/diy-e-liquid.38/
For additional information about LA:
Re: Any flavor ideas that you can buy in grocery stores?

• Informative
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread