Lost center post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitsnop

Mar 21, 2014
Atlanta GA
Hello, I’m new to using any kind of rebuildable. I recently bought an ijoy limitless rdta/rda combo. When I took the rda base out of the package the center post (contact post?) fell on the floor and has disappeared. Does anyone know where you can get replacements? I have googled several different things and all I keep seeing are the screws that hold the coil in place. Surely I’m not the first person to lose one of these. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Hello, I’m new to using any kind of rebuildable. I recently bought an ijoy limitless rdta/rda combo. When I took the rda base out of the package the center post (contact post?) fell on the floor and has disappeared. Does anyone know where you can get replacements? I have googled several different things and all I keep seeing are the screws that hold the coil in place. Surely I’m not the first person to lose one of these. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
i'd suggest contacting ijoy. they might send you one for a small charge. unlikely there'll be any 3rd parties manufacturing them i'd say.

• Agree
Reactions: Don29palms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread