Lost Treasure?

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I found this in my small fridge (one I use to store my e-liquid). This was hidden in the back.
Ahlusion used to be one of my favorite companies, This is Strawberry Colada. I cracked this open, and it smells fantastic.
I do see that the "Best By" date is: 12/2020, but I'm half a mind to vape it anyway. I know that some juices hold up quite well, while others don't hold up any test over time.
What do you think, folks? Yea, or Nay?

Attachments

• Strawberry Colada.jpg
    Strawberry Colada.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I found this in my small fridge (one I use to store my e-liquid). This was hidden in the back.
Ahlusion used to be one of my favorite companies, This is Strawberry Colada. I cracked this open, and it smells fantastic.
I do see that the "Best By" date is: 12/2020, but I'm half a mind to vape it anyway. I know that some juices hold up quite well, while others don't hold up any test over time.
YEA!

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Hey, give it a try. I've had juices that old that were fine, and others I don't even like to think about. Since it was stored in a fridge you might get lucky. Worst that can happen is you get a couple of yukky mouthfuls.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
LOL.
Keep digging in there.
I miss Ahlusion and a bunch of the old vendors. I didn't love all their products, but I liked a bunch. And, I miss the old freedom of vaping in those days.
I suppose the old freedom I miss goes beyond just vaping.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
So, I prepped a tank this morning, and dove in to that Strawberry Colada, and it was really good. Going to enjoy this one for the next two weeks.
I have the Strawberry Shortcake to vape on next, and found what has to be my very last bottle from Nicoticket. You're right, newyork13--I am definitely missing that freedom of vaping. So many really good vendors lost.

Attachments

• Lost Treasures.jpg
    Lost Treasures.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • Winner
Reactions: Letitia

Users who are viewing this thread