Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-1.jpg

Hello, today let's take a look at the lost vape Thelema Mini Kit. In this Test, I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

lost vape Thelema Mini Kit; Before starting, let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• 1. 11-45W output
    • 2. 510 threads
    • 3. From restricted MTL to DTL
    • 4. Nic Salt or Freebase
    • 5. 1500mAh internal battery
    • 6. Compatible with UB Lite Coils
    • 7. Adjustable airflow system
    • 8. Top Fill System
    • 9. Compatible with UB Lite Pod and UB Lite Tank
    • 10. 0.69" OLED screen
    • 11. 3.5ml e-liquid capacity

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-2.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; Packaging:
    The packaging in the front shows; the image of the kit, the Lostvape logo and brand, the name of the device and a large vertical writing "Thelema" visible against the light. On the back are; packing lists, warnings, social addresses, useful addresses of the manufacturer, barcode, scratc & Check, logos and legal trademarks. On the remaining sides of the package you can see; the main features in the form of icons and the inscription "The Modern Demarcation".

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-3.jpg

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-4.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; Packing List:
    • 1* Lost Vape Thelema Mini Device
    • 1* UB Lite Tank (3,5ml)
    • 1* 0.3Ω UB Lite L7 Coil
    • 1* 1.2Ω UB Lite L8 Coil
    • 1* Spare glass tube (2ml)
    • 1* Spare o'ring pack
    • 1* RDL Drip Tip
    • 1* Drip Type MTL
    • 1* Type-C cable
    • 2* User Manual
    • 1* Warranty Card

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-5.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; Specifications:
    • Battery: Integrated 1500mAh
    • Wattage range: 11-45W
    • Charging: Type C
    • Display: 0.69"" OLED screen
    • Resistance range: 0.3~1.2Ω
    • Capacity: 3.5ml (standard edition)
    • Filling: Top
    • Compatible tanks: Lost Vape UB Lite Pod, Lost Vape UB Lite atomizer
    • Compatible Coils: UB Lite series

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-6.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; Available colours:
    • Space Silver
    • Carbon Fibre
    • Pink Blossom
    • Purple Rosaries
    • Cappuccino
    • Mystic Red
    • Selva Silver
    • Dragon Green

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-7.gif

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; First Impressions:
    Lost Vape Thelema Mini 45W Kit is a new generation of Mods, available with two different types of Tanks; UB Lite Tank and UB Lite Tank Pod, both vaporizers use the UB Lite coil platform which has been fine-tuned by Lost Vape for wide usage ranging from MTL to DL. In this Test I will talk about the version of Thelema Mini with UB Lite Tank.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-8.jpg

The Thelema Mini device delivers a maximum output of 45W with a 1500mAh internal battery that meets your MTL vaping needs. The compact size of the device is in line with the MTL "philosophy" and the 2.0/3.5ml UB Lite Tank guarantees a good reserve of e-liquid. Thelema Mini Kit is the ideal link that was missing from the completion of a rich family of Thelema Mod devices.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-9.jpg

I noticed an inconsistency between the color list provided by Lost Vape and one of the specimens in my possession which is "Titanium Green". In fact, the "Titanium Green" color version does not appear in the list, instead the "Dragon Green" is present in the list, which should be the same choice option. The other Thelema Mini sample I received is "Mystic Red". The compact form factor of the Thelema Mini Mod is very classic, with smooth lines and curves. On the side panels there is a black plastic insert that extends to the back (handle). The decorations are perceptible to the touch and give a good grip comfort. There are no excesses, the Mod line is clean with only two writings (one on each side) "Thelema Mini" and "Lost Vape". The MTL/RDL dual setting tank integrates (for me) really well into the design of this kit.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-10.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; Screen and control keys:
    The control panel corresponds to the only flat side of the Mod. The Fire key is located at the top, is comfortable to reach and has a generous size. The "+" and "-" adjustment keys are located above a rocker and are located below the display, just above the USB-C charging port. The monochrome display is positioned vertically and contains the essential data to monitor the vape. The fonts used in the display are bright and clearly visible. The Quest chipset installed on the Thelema Mini is simplified and allows you to select the power from 5 to 45W with steps of 0.1W at a time up to 20W and with steps of 0.5W at a time from 20 to 45W. By clicking the Fire button 5 times you can turn the Mod on/off. To reset the number of Puffs you must simultaneously click the "-" and Fire buttons. You can continue vaping and lock the adjustment keys by pressing the "+" and Fire keys together.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-11.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; Bottom Base & 510 Thread:
    The semicircular shape of the support foot of Thelema Mini guarantees excellent stability even during the recharging phases, on the bottom there are three important ventilation holes for the internal battery. The upper steel base is screwed to the Mod with three French screws. The thread 510 has a smooth and the pin is a gold plated floating type. Thelema Mini Mod perfectly contains the UB Lite Tank and any other Tank with a diameter of 23mm.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-12.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; UB Lite Tank:
    UB Lite Tank is made of steel and is solid and robust, supplied with two different Drip-Tips, one for MTL and one for RDL. The ring nut for air control has rotation stops and has two opposing slots. You can select three small holes one at a time for MTL vape that grow in size, or you can open the three small holes and the side-by-side slot simultaneously for deeper RDL-type extractions. The air regulation of this robust tank is very effective, you can completely close the flow in an hermetic way, and not air will pass.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-13.jpg

The exploded view of the UB Lite Tank highlights all the separable parts for accurate periodic cleaning operations.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-14.jpg

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-15.jpg

The top cap is screwed to the tank and to unscrew it there are useful knurls, once the cap is unscrewed you can see a large black sealing gasket inside. There are two circular holes one bigger and one smaller, you can choose which hole to use to put up to 3.5ml eliquid into the tank.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-16.jpg

To install or remove the UB Lite Coils you have to unscrew the base and insert or remove the coils from the tank.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-17.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; UB Lite Coils:
    Included with this kit are two different coils, a 0.3Ω L7 for RDL/DL with a 32-40W range and a 1.2Ω L8 for MTL with a 9-11W range. A 0.6Ω L10 Coil for RDL with 20-30W range is available and can be purchased separately. All UB Lite coils are compatible with UB Lite Pod Tank version.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-18.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Mini Kit; Vaping test:
    For this Test I used Crispy aroma diluted 10% in a VG/PG 50:50 base with a 3mg/ml boost.

• UB Lite L8 Coil 1.2Ω range 09-11W:
    With the 1.2Ω coil and with reduced AFC adjustments you can get a perfect MTL vape, being a generously sized replaceable coil it is able to transfer the flavor characteristics of each liquid impeccably, the hit in the throat is also powerful with low nicotine concentrations, really great for an MTL vape that goes from very restricted to extremely open. Naturally by adjusting the AFC towards restricted positions (MTL) this coil offers maximum performance.

• UB Lite L7 Coil 0.3Ω range 32-40W:
    The 0.3Ω coil is the one that drains the battery faster but it is also the one that offers an excellent aromatic yield in RDL / DL mode with a large amount of clouds and vapor, also in this case the hit in the throat is decidedly strong and fulfilling starting from 50% opening of the AFC. In addition to these UB Lite coils there are others and I must say that they all have common positive characteristics of good functioning; little condensation, great "Hit" and quality aromatic yield, I really think that each of you will find the coil that best suits your style, I'm sure.

► Lost Vape Kits; Final conclusions:
    Thelema Mini is a good kit that consists of a small, light and attractive-looking Mod, the Mod is equipped with a simplified Quest chip with delivery exclusively in Watts, I appreciated the ability to adjust the power up to 20W with 0.1 steps W for time which is a great option for MTL vapers. From 20 to 45W the regulation step is 0.5W. The management of the internal 1.500mAh battery is very good, in fact I got 527 puffs at constant 11W and 228 puffs at constant 32W! The full recharge time of the cell takes about an hour. The UB Lite tank is a small masterpiece with its ultra-adjustable AFC allowing perfect MTL usage. You can also configure the UB Lite Tank for RDL/DL extraction with large airflow in combination with the UB Lite sub-ohm coils and the RDL drip tip which is included in the kit.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-19.gif

I would like to thank Lost Vape for providing me with the kit. Hope this review was helpful for anyone who wants to buy Lost Vape Thelema Mini 45W Kit.

Thanks for reading.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Mini-45-W-Kit-20.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread