Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at lost vape Thelema Solo dna 100c mod. I will examine in this Test each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • Evolv Advanced DNA 100C Chip
    • C-Frame Battery Cover
    • Maximum power 100 W
    • 3A Type-C quick charge
    • Upgradeable Firmware
    • Replay & Boost Function
    • Accurate temperature control
    • Superior rare skin

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-2.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Packaging:
    The black box that houses Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod is enclosed in a shaded black outer sleeve that shows the image of the prestigious Mod on the front, while golden characters have been used to represent the logo and name of this item.

On the back are shown; the contents of the package, the warnings, the place of manufacture (China), a label containing a barcode, the color indication of this sample (Gunmetal desert Fox) and the authenticity check.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-3.jpg

On the side profile of the box we can see the main features in the form of icons and on the other side we find the Lost Vape motto "The Modern Demarcation".

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-4.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Packing List:
    • 1 × Thelema DNA 100C Mod
    • 1 × Badge
    • 1 × 18650 battery adapter
    • 1x Type-C cable
    • 1 × User Manual
    • 1 × Warranty Card

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-5.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Specifications:
    • Size: 39 * 28.5 * 97.5mm
    • Weight: 150 grams
    • Battery: 21700/18650 (not included)
    • Input voltage: 3.0V-4.2V
    • Battery voltage: 5V
    • Output voltage: 0.2V-9V
    • Power range: 1-100W
    • Current range: 0.5A-35A
    • Temperature range: 200 ° F-600 ° F (93-316 ℃)
    • Supported coil resistance: 0.15Ω-5Ω
    • Supported coil material: Nickel, Titanium, SS316, KA1, Ni80, Ni90
    • Screen Pixel: 0.96 "80 * 160
    • Body material: Zinc alloy

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-6.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Multiple Protections:
    • Protection of the atomizer
    • Low resistance protection
    • Short circuit protection
    • Overheating protection
    • Low voltage protection
    • Reverse polarity protection

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-7.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Available colours:
    • Black Carbon Fiber
    • SS Carbon Fiber
    • Black Calf Leather
    • Gunmetal Calf Leather
    • SS Oyster White
    • Gunmetal Desert Fox
    • Black Oasis Oriental.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-8.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; First Impressions:
    I am very excited to have a Hi-End Mod like this one, first of all because the DNA chipset is able to perform the functions it has with the utmost precision; Variable Wattage, Replay, Boost, Temperature Control and Preheat. I am equally thrilled that this is a product from Lost Vape which is a company that stands out for the sturdy build quality of its devices. However when I was able to see and touch the Mod for the first time, I thought it was not a brand new device, in fact Thelema Solo DNA 100C is practically the DNA chip version of the previous Thelema mod with Quest 100W chip. The DNA Evolv 100C chipset (C = color display) is more expensive and refined, so the version with Quest-chip is cheaper.
    The Thelema family of devices expands .... Until now the Thelema family included; the Solo Quest 100W mod, Thelema Pod Mod, Thelema DNA250c and Thelema Quest 200W.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-9.jpg

With the design of the "C" frame and with the "Thelema" style this precious Mod-DNA 18650/21700, is sufficiently manageable and portable and logically maintains the qualities of robustness that distinguish the majority of Lost Vape products, we also find decorations refinededs, precious and elegant, with a wide choice of color combinations.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-10.jpg

The frame of Thelema Solo DNA shows laterally the union between the rear part (cover battery) and the "C-frame" which is entirely made of zinc alloy. The back is the one that grips and fits perfectly in the palm of the hand. This part is composed solely of the removable magnetic cover that hides the compartment / battery. The sample I received is of "Gunmetal desert Fox" color, the decorations in fine leather extend on the battery cover, and on the frame there are other decorations in carbon fiber. I feel like giving the top marks for Lostvape's presentation of the product, a batch loaded with bright colors with rich real leather decorations, including oyster white snakeskin which is the option that most appeals to me.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-11.jpg

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-12.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Precious Chipset:
    The 0.96 "color screen is an integral part of a frame that also houses the fire button, the Mode button and the Up / Down adjustment buttons. The screen represents the DNA style with good luster and font visibility. The magical Evolv DNA chip 100c lives up to the claim of being unique and is a real monster when it comes to power and functionality. The Mod can reach 100 watts peak and offers super precise temperature control for all popular coil's materials. The Integrated "Replay" function sets out to capture the flavor for a "perfect puff", providing the same level of performance and consistency for all subsequent puffs. The integrated Boost function increases power delivery at the start of heating to reach the desired vapor emission more quickly. In addition, the Mod can be combined with a single 20700/18650 battery. The 3A fast charging applied to the DNA 100c chipset is prog designed to recharge the device faster, (38% more effective) than most normal devices with 2A charging.

Virtually Evolv's Escribe software offers a large degree of customization and allows you to configure (even via PC), monitor and change settings exactly as you wish. Plus, Lost Vape offers custom themes for download and upgrade!

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-13.jpg

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-14.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Below and above:
    On the bottom of the Mod there are two Torx screws and white identification writings.
    The 510 cup is slightly displaced laterally and is screwed to the mod via 3 torx screws. The plate remains slightly raised to prevent scratching the mod during the screwing / unscrewing phase of the tanks. The thread is very smooth and inside we find a spring loaded and gold plated floating pin.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-15.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Choice of Tank:
    Thelema Solo DNA 100C is combined in kit with the excellent 26mm UB Pro-Tank which also equips the Mod Thelema Solo Quest, Cyborg, Grus V1 / V2, Thelema 200W and Ursa Multi Kit. UB Pro-Tank has an interesting Mesh- Coil UB P3 from 0.3Ω with Range 60-70W which can also be used with temperature control in a range between 260-290 ° C and 500-550 ° F.

But to the delight of MTL users I must say that the 22mm RTA MTL tanks do not look bad at all and the 24mm ones are better integrated into the Mod line, certainly the combination with these RTA tanks for MTL will be the ideal condition for those wanted to obtain the full control in TC-Mode on the different materials of the coils. Furthermore, working with low powers (MTL), a very large vaping autonomy is exploited, thanks to a big 21700 cell that can be installed in the Mod.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-16.jpg

The compartment / battery cover is appreciably made of sturdy metal and is equipped on the inside with two magnets one at the top and one at the bottom, the two magnets are mirrored to those present in the battery compartment of Thelema Solo DNA 100C. The compartment has no cell extraction strap as its "C" shape and the considerable excursion of the positive pin make it easy to extract the battery only with the help of your fingers. The polarities "+" and "-" are clearly marked inside the compartment. Included in the kit is a reduction of plastic material that allows you to also use a classic 18650 battery.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-17.jpg

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-18.jpg

► Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA 100c Mod; Final remarks:
    Short summary ... The DNA 100c chipset like other DNA circuits is highly customizable and configurable by the user via Evolv's EScribe 2.0 Theme Designer software. The charging port implements a charge rate of 3a by default, however the charging speed can be reduced to 1.5a with escribe. Evolv DNA100c is a chipset designed to be perfectly balanced for mod 21700, it has a digital DC-DC converter and the board interfaces to a bright 0.96 "color TFT screen and 160 x 80 pixels, temperature control is as usual Particularly accurate, DNA100c also uses synchronous rectification for maximum battery life and efficiency with minimum heat generation.

In conclusion ... I liked the device a lot and I honestly think that it is difficult for TC enthusiasts to find better in Chinese production, so if you are looking for a decidedly professional Mod and you have the opportunity to invest a not small sum of money but not too expensive, do not hesitate and run to buy this beautiful Thelema Solo DNA 100c.

Thanks to Lost Vape for sending me this sample for review.
    Thelema Solo DNA 100C Mod – Lost Vape
    Thanks for reading.

Lost-Vape-Thelema-Solo-DNA100-C-TC-Box-Mod-19.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread